Well, this is all disappointing. Janz, I thought you said you didn't want this forum to be like MB in so many words. Now, you're having a sissy fight with jwb who is no doubt enjoying all of this.

Anyway, I'm one that believes we can vehemently disagree with each other, as OH said in another thread, without getting into personal name calling. I imagine Guy will end up making the final decision on this, but we shouldn't be trying to chase other people out with a proverbial Frankenstein's torch if you know what I mean.

And supporting derogatory insults on this forum would be very disappointing to me.

The Word has spoken :D

Quote from: Rubber Soul on Feb 22, 2023, 01:57 PMWell, this is all disappointing. Janz, I thought you said you didn't want this forum to be like MB in so many words. Now, you're having a sissy fight with jwb who is no doubt enjoying all of this.

Anyway, I'm one that believes we can vehemently disagree with each other, as OH said in another thread, without getting into personal name calling. I imagine Guy will end up making the final decision on this, but we shouldn't be trying to chase other people out with a proverbial Frankenstein's torch if you know what I mean.

And supporting derogatory insults on this forum would be very disappointing to me.
I agree with you. That's why I was surprised when someone called me a "c*nt" and Trollheart's response was to laugh and welcome them to the forum.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

#32 Feb 22, 2023, 04:49 PM Last Edit: Mar 01, 2023, 06:31 AM by Guybrush
I've been busy with work, kids, etc. and didn't see this before now.

Our first rule says not to be nasty to others. Calling someone a whiny cunt (or just cunt) quickly falls under what I think of as nasty.

I'm sorry that a situation arose that caused confusion about this and I'm also sorry that it was allowed to fester for so long before getting addressed. My apologies to those involved.

I'm closing this down by moving it to the graveyard. If any of you have any issue with that, please send me a PM.

Happiness is a warm manatee