It's the only banned non racial slur at another board I post at.

It's a word I save for very particular moments. Like when the lady at the liquor store wouldn't serve me 'cause my ID was expired.

I could get behind the British usage though, everyone's a cunt.

@Janszoon

You made this thread directly in response to something I said,  you coy little bitch.  If you think you're going to peer pressure me into standing down you can think again.  Better hope the mods finally get around to saving you.

Quote from: Jwb on Feb 22, 2023, 07:27 AM@Janszoon

You made this thread directly in response to something I said,  you coy little bitch.  If you think you're going to peer pressure me into standing down you can think again.  Better hope the mods finally get around to saving you.
I made this thread in response to a post from Trollheart. You're obsessed with it because, apparently, you're obsessed with me. Why don't you start your own thread somewhere instead of obsessively responding to mine like a stalker?

This is what you want. This is what you get.

You've responded to every post I've made to you lol.  If it's so easy to stop then go ahead and set a good example and stop yourself.

"No! I demand you stop stalking me and also give me the last word!"

Quote from: Jwb on Feb 22, 2023, 07:34 AMYou've responded to every post I've made to you lol.  If it's so easy to stop then go ahead and set a good example and stop yourself.

"No! I demand you stop stalking me and also give me the last word!"
Hey psycho, please stop replying to this thread.

:laughing: thought so.  You just can't do that.  It would look weak to just drop it, wouldn't it? I can relate to that.

Next time you want to make a thread about something I said you will hopefully expect my full participation

Quote from: Jwb on Feb 22, 2023, 07:40 AM:laughing: thought so

Next time you want to make a thread about something I said you will hopefully expect my full participation

Right I get it. You have endless time and dedication to this topic but not endless creativity to keep coming up with new replies.  I'm going to do us both a solid and call it a night.  See you tomorrow, sweetie.

Quote from: Jwb on Feb 22, 2023, 07:45 AMRight I get it. You have endless time and dedication to this topic but not endless creativity to keep coming up with new replies.  I'm going to do us both a solid and call it a night.  See you tomorrow, sweetie.
What the fuck kind of stalker shit is that supposed to be?

Quote from: Jwb on Feb 22, 2023, 07:07 AMI would say the same thing when someone calls you a cunt.  Like,  grow up and move on.  Don't whine to the mods twice in the thread I said it in and then when that doesn't get an immediate response from them you make a new thread just for that.  That would not be what I would refer to as "growing up and moving on." That's what I call "whining to the mods like a joyless cunt."
lol mate I called you things that were much milder than 'cunt' and you started whining about me being toxic

Quote from: Marie Monday on Feb 22, 2023, 10:01 AMlol mate I called you things that were much milder than 'cunt' and you started whining about me being toxic
The funniest thing is that he's such a narcissist that he still doesn't understand that this thread is about Trollheart's comment not his.