Now that Trollheart has established that "c*nt" is an okay form of address on here, I was just curious what the rules are around interactions with other members. Are any and all insults okay as long as they contain an asterisk? I'm just trying to make sure I understand the rules.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Good God you are relentless with the fuckin backseat hall monitor tactics :laughing:

And you're still a cunt.  How you like them apples??  :poop:

Quote from: Jwb on Feb 22, 2023, 06:15 AMAnd you're still a silly, petty cunt.  How you like them apples?? :poop:
Oh man, can we include the vowels? I really want to know.

Apparently it's not even censored. Maybe you should incessantly harass the mods until they change that like you know your inner hall monitor wants to.

Quote from: Jwb on Feb 22, 2023, 06:33 AMApparently it's not even censored.
No shit. Did you seriously not know that?

Quote from: Jwb on Feb 22, 2023, 06:47 AMIs this your big gotcha moment?
What are you talking about and why are you so obsessed with me?

Because you can't stop dry snitching to save your life.

Quote from: Jwb on Feb 22, 2023, 06:57 AMBecause you can't stop dry snitching to save your life.
I have no idea what that means, but I'm glad you acknowledge that you're obsessed. The next step is to grow up and move on.

I would say the same thing when someone calls you a cunt.  Like,  grow up and move on.  Don't whine to the mods twice in the thread I said it in and then when that doesn't get an immediate response from them you make a new thread just for that.  That would not be what I would refer to as "growing up and moving on." That's what I call "whining to the mods like a joyless cunt."

What percentage of your posts on here have been directed at me? Your focus on me is really bizarre.

It was only 1 post initially, until you kept trying to get retribution.

But we can keep this romance going for as long as you want, my friend.

Quote from: Jwb on Feb 22, 2023, 07:16 AMBut we can keep this romance going for as long as you, brody.
Please stop stalking me.

Go ahead and file a restraining order. Or you could just stop responding lol.

Quote from: Jwb on Feb 22, 2023, 07:20 AMGo ahead and file a restraining order. Or you could just stop responding lol.
Or you could stop stalking me, psycho.