Quote from: Rubber Soul on May 20, 2023, 12:56 PMBig problem for Disney is the only states that would take in Disney are the blue ones and most of them have winters. The one state that is warm is California and they have Disneyland there already. I suppose they could set up some winter wonderland in the Mid-Atlantic someplace (Are you listening, Maryland?)

wtfru talkin bout willis

Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi would all nut all over themselves to get even a small branch of Disney.

Quote from: Toy Revolver on May 20, 2023, 01:13 PMwtfru talkin bout willis

Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi would all nut all over themselves to get even a small branch of Disney.

Yeah, but they're all fundamentalist Christian states. Do you really think Disney would go someplace that doesn't tolerate LGBTQ?

The Word has spoken :D

Quote from: Rubber Soul on May 20, 2023, 01:49 PMYeah, but they're all fundamentalist Christian states. Do you really think Disney would go someplace that doesn't tolerate LGBTQ?

you said

Quotethe only states that would take in Disney are the blue ones

but no ... disney ain't going to any of those dying dismal shitholes i mentioned

but let's be honest, disney is only pro anything because it's the right business move

they dgaf about lgbt they care about m o n e y and they know being on the right side of history is good for their brand long term

Quote from: Toy Revolver on May 20, 2023, 02:33 PMyou said

but no ... disney ain't going to any of those dying dismal shitholes i mentioned

but let's be honest, disney is only pro anything because it's the right business move

they dgaf about lgbt they care about m o n e y and they know being on the right side of history is good for their brand long term

Sure, which is why I can't see them in a red state like Alabama for example.

The Word has spoken :D

Quotethe only states that would take in Disney are the blue ones

goddamn son, they got you on percs ?