Quote from: Rubber Soul on May 12, 2023, 05:30 PMA: Assuming I'd also get to be of age, I think I'd like to be at JFK airport the day the Beatles landed in 1964. To see the excitement that close up would be a thrill.

Q: What is your best way of relaxing after a hard week at work?

A: It doesn't always happen, but I like a date and movie night with my wife. We might take a bath together, do some hanky pankin' and then watch a movie together on the couch. We have a nice, soft, big couch that's really comfortable. We sometimes cuddle up under a duvet.

Q: If you could magically acquire a new skill, what would it be and why?

Happiness is a warm manatee

A: Probably be fluent in Spanish but that's because it's something I'm working on and I just want the end result. I'll probably never get there but it would be great to have that.

Q: Post a picture of your ideal physique. For yourself I mean, if you'd rather not say then for a partner.

Only God knows.

A.

Q. What sport do you hate the most and why?

A: Boxing probably pisses me off the most so I'd go with that. I love the big fights but politics and money ruins it. Fury is a fucking dick and should have fought Joshua or Usyk by now. The top guys fight once a year, it is pathetic. Shite. Fucking nonsense.

Q: What was the last thing to annoy you?

Only God knows.

A: Buying chicken from the store and not realizing it was bad (which I smelled after I got home)

Q: What's your favorite real-world mystery? (could be crime, physics, science, history, etc, but not fiction)

A: Disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Not that it's my favourite because that would sound wrong, but I want to see it solved in my lifetime. Disclaimer: I'm not suggesting anything untoward has happened.

Q: When was the last time you went on holiday? Where did you go and how was it?

Only God knows.