Quote from: TheNonSexualOccultHawk on Jan 14, 2023, 08:54 PMclick that and we can play

tried but the game got aborted. I'll try challenging you as black as see what happens.

i'm waiting for you on a page

i saw the aborted game

#33 Jan 14, 2023, 09:33 PM Last Edit: Jan 14, 2023, 09:44 PM by Guybrush
Sorry OH, the game opened in browser when I clicked your link and when you took my queen I was just looking for the give-up button and somehow backed ny browser out of the game. Now I can't find my way back in?

Don't wait out the 11 minutes or so - I give up :) will try to find out how and perhaps so we can post the game.

Note to self: play in app, not in browser on phone.

Edit:

PS, chess.com sucks a bit. How about some lichess.org?

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: TheNonSexualOccultHawk on Jan 14, 2023, 09:36 PMhttps://www.chess.com/analysis/game/live/67466459985?classification= gg

it's clumsy in browser play again later i hope

There it is! The dumb app doesn't seem to have any record of this, like it didn't happen. Goddamn chess.com.

Anyways, I sucked and will want a rematch at some point.

Sorry, I'm out folks. I quickly remembered why I stopped playing a lot a while back.
Any time I spend hovering over a board is time away from playing guitar!

Quote from: Guybrush on Jan 14, 2023, 08:49 PMMy game with Gd isn't looking nearly ss good. I didn't wanna play the same position, so ended up doing something weird instead  :laughing:

Don't be so sure! As far as I'm aware your position is totally fine. Knowing me I probably played something inaccurate already

i registered at lichness

i don't have the app for chess.com

it works well in the browser

oh my name at lichness is healinghandsoftime

Quote from: Guybrush on Jan 14, 2023, 09:39 PM
Quote from: TheNonSexualOccultHawk on Jan 14, 2023, 09:36 PMhttps://www.chess.com/analysis/game/live/67466459985?classification= gg

it's clumsy in browser play again later i hope

There it is! The dumb app doesn't seem to have any record of this, like it didn't happen. Goddamn chess.com.

Anyways, I sucked and will want a rematch at some point.

you had an opportunity to take my rook free and clear with your rook but you moved your bishop instead - you were playing a much better game than me until that blunder - gg

https://www.chess.com/analysis/game/live/67821180399?classification=

this was extremely charitable lol

^Yeah, it was a horrible and disappointing blunder.

To my defense, I was in bed after midnight and, while I wanted to play, I was trying to get it done as quick as I could :laughing: you can see I'd nearly gained a minute to my clock.

Being a little more self-analytical, patience is probably my biggest weakness in chess combined with the fact I'm not good enough to play blitz games without making blunders.

If there's no time control, I've noticed I play like it's blitz while my opponent may be playing classical.