8 ) secrets
7) more
6) atom heart mother
5) meddle
4) wall
3) final cut
2) ummagumma
1) animals

DSOTM is wonderful. There are albums I like more, but not that many if I'm honest. The aforementioned Close to the Edge is one of them.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Guybrush on Feb 05, 2023, 09:08 PMDSOTM is wonderful. There are albums I like more, but not that many if I'm honest. The aforementioned Close to the Edge is one of them.

i like Close to the Edge quite a bit more - it's probably my favorite prog album tbh

Quote from: TheNonSexual OccultHawk on Feb 05, 2023, 09:14 PMi like Close to the Edge quite a bit more - it's probably my favorite prog album tbh

It's my favorite prog album for sure and in the running for my favorite album of all time period.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

CttE is probably my all-time favorite prog album too so that makes what.. four of us with Comus?

I don't really listen to CttE or DSotM these days, though I might just have to get back into PF as it's been a while.

Quote from: TheNonSexual OccultHawk on Feb 05, 2023, 05:45 PM
QuotePipers is utter shit in comparison

dafuq?
Don't get me wrong, great album, just not compared to WYWH, Animals and DSotM.

In the age of ignorance, being informed is a choice.

Mentioned this elsewhere, but my first meeting with DSotM was actually the Pulse live album disc 2 where they play through the entirety of DSotM.

It's pretty great, so check that out if you haven't already :)

Also the dub side of the moon tribute album was kinda fun.