Hi Anteater!! I'm glad you're joining us here on SCD.  :)

I hope you have been enjoying life since you departed from MB - how long ago was that? I'm guessing about two years ago.

To get lost is to learn the way.

Hey, Anteater. Welcome back :)

The Word has spoken :D

The idea of having two forums to keep track of stresses me out but oh well. Thanks for the welcome Guybrush

Quote from: Marie Monday on Jan 23, 2023, 09:53 PMThe idea of having two forums to keep track of stresses me out but oh well. Thanks for the welcome Guybrush

leave music cancer

yall are the ones still talking about me but ok

Quote from: Marie Monday on Jan 23, 2023, 09:53 PMThe idea of having two forums to keep track of stresses me out but oh well. Thanks for the welcome Guybrush

I'm very happy to see you here, Marie :)

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: TheNonSexual OccultHawk on Jan 23, 2023, 10:53 PMyall are the ones still talking about me but ok
bitch I'm not, you wish

lucem and batlord and rubber soul are so there's that truth - there's no getting around the length of time i've been away and the strength of my presence

if by the strength of your presence you mean the lingering unsavoury odor

Quote from: Marie Monday on Jan 24, 2023, 12:42 AMif by the strength of your presence you mean the lingering unsavoury odor

my pheromones make the honey drip 🤷�♂️

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."

- Oscar Wilde

Welcome Marie! 

https://twitter.com/shhon_
April 25th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Quote from: TheNonSexual OccultHawk on Jan 24, 2023, 12:50 AM
Quote from: Marie Monday on Jan 24, 2023, 12:42 AMif by the strength of your presence you mean the lingering unsavoury odor

my pheromones make the honey drip 🤷�♂️
Ew no the only chemical your pheromones invoke is pesticide

Quotebitch ... lingering unsavoury odor ... only chemical your pheromones invoke is pesticide

this is why i describe music cancer as too toxic / look back at the exchange / i didn't make a single personal attack / the culture there is rotten