Just bench press today for chest and tris.

12 sets, 20 reps, 70kg.

Just under 1 hour. I enjoyed it very much.

Only God knows.

Squats

8 sets of 20, 80kg.

Was a tough one.

Tomorrow just pullups.

Only God knows.

Yesterday I did a quick and relatively easy workout.

• 3 sets of 20 reps of squats, 60 kgs barbell
  • Inverted rows using my rings
  • 3 sets of 10 reps of incline bench press, 40 kgs on the barbell

No failures, but felt good changing things up a bit. I've been having a lot of progress on dips since I started, but it seems to be slowing down. I might  switch for incline bench press for a bit. Been doing a lot of inverted ring rows too, so thinking perhaps band assisted pull-ups instead for a while.

I haven't been squatting much, but that's because I wanna get some jogging in and the squat sessions I used to have obliterated my legs too much. This 20 reps workout got me some DOMS, but not crazy amounts.

I might do some modified candlesticks, curls, standing calf raise and maybe try some overhead press today.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Still running 🏃�♀️🏃�♀️🏃�♀️

I did have a massive set back though. I walked 13km and ran 7km in the same day,  then I had an all day wedding in high heels so my feet were a mess for a few weeks there. My mental health was a bit shit too but I am back and I haven't really lost any fitness either.

I done my first intervals run today which was trying to achieve set paces for set distances. I should also be running a 10km this Saturday but due to my set backs and banged up feet I'm going to push it back a bit. I feel annoyed about it but I only started back on Tuesday so I don't think it would be wise.

I'm noticing gains, though, @FETCHER. 🙂 You've added some kms to your sessions. Well done!

I went to a crossfit session with my buddy and colleague today. Wall balls, jumping on boxes, kettlebell swing and jump rope were the main course with a little bit of running and burpees for starters.

I got through it with a little help from my buddy who kept me from dying like last time. I'm strong enough, but I still lack stamina/ cardio.

Had fun, though.

I can barely lift my arms today and I didn't even do arms. I did back and shoulders.

Pull ups did me in I think.

I did pull ups, that shoulder machine, the rowing one and then 10 mins cardio on elliptical.

I was this cool the whole time.

Doing bench today, sets of 20

Struggling on the first set to get the last five reps out.

That's not right, started worrying.

Realised I'd put an extra 10kg on the barbell instead.

Was OK.

Only God knows.

Today I went for a longer walk than usual and look what I dragged out of the closet!

"She paints, she reads, she lights things on fire."

Nice, Hope 😊 get beefin!!

I had a run yesterday, the same one I've done a couple of times before now. I ran faster and was less tired, so cardio is definitely improving.

I also did squats yester-yesterday, a light set of 3 X 20 with 60 kgs. My plan is to avoid leg DOMS so I can go jogging. I didn't actually feel much DOMS at all, so I think I can safely add a fourth set.

Quote from: Hope on Apr 30, 2024, 02:09 PMToday I went for a longer walk than usual and look what I dragged out of the closet!

I'm excited.

That's also one of the floofiest cats I've ever seen.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 30, 2024, 05:36 PMThat's also one of the floofiest cats I've ever seen.

Thanks. That's Vinny. He's a Ragdoll. Only medium length hair. Our last cat had long hair.

"She paints, she reads, she lights things on fire."