Quote from: TheBig3 on Oct 22, 2023, 07:27 PMI'm not going to

Yeah, AIC is great. Specifically Dirt, Alice in Chains, Jar of Flies and their absolute best (imo) MTV Unplugged

I have to say only Nirvana and Hole have really lasted for me.  Practically everything Nirvana recorded (especially "Lithium" and "All Apologies"); and despite my misgivings about Courtney Love personally, Hole's Live Through This meant a lot to me in the '90s and I still play it from time to time (saw the band twice live on the Live Through This tour, and I remember being blown away by Eric Erlandson's flash rhythm guitar playing).  Never get tired of "Violet", "Miss World", and "Softer, Softest".

Quote from: ribbons on Oct 22, 2023, 10:01 PMI have to say only Nirvana and Hole have really lasted for me.  Practically everything Nirvana recorded (especially "Lithium" and "All Apologies"); and despite my misgivings about Courtney Love personally, Hole's Live Through This meant a lot to me in the '90s and I still play it from time to time (saw the band twice live on the Live Through This tour, and I remember being blown away by Eric Erlandson's flash rhythm guitar playing).  Never get tired of "Violet", "Miss World", and "Softer, Softest".

Live Through This is a great album. And I think In Utero is even better (all praise due to Steve Albini).

@SGR the drum sounds Albini engineered on In Utero are pretty incredible!  Such a powerful album both sonically and emotionally - more so than Nevermind imho.  I don't think I've ever listened to "All Apologies" without tearing up.   

Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns by Mother Love Bone is a classic

"I own the mail" or whatever Elph said

u shud eat like at least two golf ball sized fists of dirt every day RETurn to S  O  I  L!!!1!