Quote from: Qwerty Sanchez on May 05, 2023, 01:16 AMHe did do a great job outside of the noticeable lack of booze and strippers.

So what you're saying is that you want a channel for feet pics on the SCD server?

Only God knows.

Quote from: Guybrush on May 04, 2023, 11:49 PMAnd @Key , we're also looking for a curator for the Games forum. Nudge, wink, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, nudge, etc.

I'm not saying i'll take it but i'm not saying I won't take it.

Sure i'm down! Curate me away!

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 05, 2023, 01:57 AMSo what you're saying is that you want a channel for feet pics on the SCD server?

My lawyer has advised me not to comment at this time.

Quote from: Qwerty Sanchez on May 05, 2023, 02:09 AMMy lawyer has advised me not to comment at this time.

*whispers something secret in ear*

I'm pretty sure one of the first pics I posted on either here or MB was a pic of me in open toed heels, bring it on.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Key on May 05, 2023, 02:03 AMI'm not saying i'll take it but i'm not saying I won't take it.

Sure i'm down! Curate me away!

What do you think this is? Some kinda game??  :laughing:

God Save the King
Da fascism ting
They made you a moron
Potential H-bomb

Only God knows.

Very surprised to see English (apparently) people with slogans on their t-shirts like "Who elected him?" and "#NotMyKing" - never thought I'd see that. And I believe there's a big anti-monarchy rally tonight?

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 05, 2023, 08:48 PMGod Save the King
Da fascism ting
They made you a moron
Potential H-bomb

just fyi it's the fascist REGIME unless that's something i'm not getting

Quote from: Toy Revolver on May 05, 2023, 10:03 PMjust fyi it's the fascist REGIME unless that's something i'm not getting

That was when the Queen was in da house. I remixed it for the King.

Only God knows.

Quote from: Trollheart on May 05, 2023, 09:10 PMVery surprised to see English (apparently) people with slogans on their t-shirts like "Who elected him?" and "#NotMyKing" - never thought I'd see that. And I believe there's a big anti-monarchy rally tonight?

Its not surprising tbh if you're under the age of about 40 you are more likely to oppose the monarchy. Especially in the big cities. I don't have a source I'm basing this on my experience as an English person, in England, over three decades.

The Queen definitely had a lot of support but that's over now.

Only God knows.

#71 May 06, 2023, 01:08 AM Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 01:55 AM by Guybrush
Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 05, 2023, 12:21 AMMaybe we could have a poll and go with the majority. If the demand for a server for SCD is there then I don't mind doing the rest.

We might even have one 🤔 maybe we can reset it.

Edit: Yeah, just replied without reading the tons of replies. I might move the discussion to our designated thread.

Happiness is a warm manatee

#72 May 06, 2023, 12:51 PM Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 12:54 PM by Mindy

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

What % of your guys' posts would you say are written while on the toilet? I have to be running at 90% or higher right now. Similar ratio when I frequented MB.

Zero. It's too difficult balancing my desktop and all the attached external drives and the monitor on my lap.