What are your current ear worms?

If you don't have any right now what are some of your past favorites?

Also does it help to listen to the actual song that is playing in your head or do you feel like it makes it worse and it is harder to get it out of your head?

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on May 01, 2024, 08:06 PMAlso does it help to listen to the actual song that is playing in your head or do you feel like it makes it worse and it is harder to get it out of your head?

Yes, having a song stuck in my head makes me want to listen to it.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Quote from: Janszoon on May 01, 2024, 08:50 PMYes, having a song stuck in my head makes me want to listen to it.

I feel like it stops the urge once you finally listen to it and hear it in it's entirety.

My current ear worm is Camila Cabello's I luv It. Already posted about it in the what you listening to thread.

The husband was listening to this yesterday on some mix playlist and it was in my head for like five hours earlier today.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

This is my current one. I feel like I randomly heard it in a commercial recently and now I have to listen to the entire song.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Today at 02:36 PM

This is my current one. I feel like I randomly heard it in a commercial recently and now I have to listen to the entire song.

Yeah this has been all over top 40 radio here, and it's definitely gotten in my head too.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards