One of the more subversive pop artists out there in a modern scene currently full of people breaking long-held pop traditions.  Tove Lo, a Swedish pop artist, has turned the game on it's head more than once throughout her career.  I feel like you can read her lyrics and be like hmm that's pretty dang good, it might be simple and poppy, but it effectively conveys deep ideas about what it means to be feminine and live in the current age.  You might read lyrics of hers and be like ok sure, but how can she pull it off without sounding like any other cheesy pop artist?  And then she does.  Over and over again!!  You need not look further than one of her hit songs from 2018, Disco Tits, to see what I'm talking about.  The beat and her vocals are seamlessly attached and weave in and out of seductively dissimilar and similar pop antics, making melodies that you would never expect just from reading the lyrics.  Truly iconic modern music :)

Check out these videos pls

and this

"I own the mail" or whatever Elph said

u shud eat like at least two golf ball sized fists of dirt every day RETurn to S  O  I  L!!!1!