Can this win over any of you non-sport fans?

Ffs :laughing:

@Guybrush @Lexi Darling

Only God knows.

No. I hate watching people beat each other up. Sorry.

Quote from: grindy on Mar 12, 2024, 07:53 PMNo. I hate watching people beat each other up. Sorry.

:laughing:

Only God knows.

I already don't like boxing or physical contact sport so I'm not really down with this either. But I appreciate you thinking of me!

Anyway, the only sport that truly brings me joy is competitive Hungry Hungry Hippos.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Competitive slapping seems so dumb 😅 bring on the brain damage.

I actually like MMA even as I find it slightly distasteful.. again due to the CTE these fighters must be accumulating with every strike to their noggin.

Fun to watch, though.

Happiness is a warm manatee

I realised that I do sometimes watch powerlifting, so I guess I can't proudly call myself a non-sports fan anymore.

The female version is not as exciting I'm afraid. Only one KO in the entire compilation   

I think what is needed to spice it up is to make it trans-inclusive. I know I've been on the other side of that debate but hey we all grow and change.

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Quote from: Lexi Darling on Mar 12, 2024, 09:23 PMI already don't like boxing or physical contact sport so I'm not really down with this either. But I appreciate you thinking of me!

Anyway, the only sport that truly brings me joy is competitive Hungry Hungry Hippos.

I went to a Halloween party many years ago and these four guys came as Hungry Hungry Hippos. It was amazing.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Yeah I prefer competitive slobbing. How many hours can this tense match go? He's been watching boxsets for almost a day now, and showing no signs of tirin - oh, he's fallen asleep.

What about competitive slipping? I'm sure these guys would be world champions.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards