Thanks mates 😊

Happiness is a warm manatee

Keep up the good work. Stoked for you.

I was this cool the whole time.

You've done really well GB. You look great!

Thanks again, guys 😁

Aaaand now it's been seen, I think it's time to take it down 😅

Bench 100kg is gonna be one of my goals. Hoping to hit it in maybe the next three months or so. I'm going to start building up towards it.

I was this cool the whole time.

Props for the goal and using proper units.

I'm thinking of focusing less on hypertrophy and focusing more on stamina and flexibility, so getting to a more functional kind of fitness basically.

I'm not sure what that should mean just yet in concrete goals.

I should see if I can still do a 10 km jog and at what time. Just doing it without stressing too much, I think I did it at around 54 minutes the last time I did it which was... 2018 😅 I've been a slob for most of the time since then.

#37 Mar 07, 2024, 09:31 PM Last Edit: Mar 08, 2024, 10:09 AM by grindy
Quote from: Guybrush on Mar 07, 2024, 09:14 PMI'm thinking of focusing less on hypertrophy and focusing more on stamina and flexibility, so getting to a more functional kind of fitness basically.

I'm not sure what that should mean just yet in concrete goals.

I should see if I can still do a 10 km jog and at what time. Just doing it without stressing too much, I think I did it at around 54 minutes the last time I did it which was... 2018 😅 I've been a slob for most of the time since then.

H-word is functional af. Cardio is always a good idea. Flexibility is overrated.

Current physique:

Considering this is shitty lighting and no pump, I'm overall happy with myself.
Chest looks way better irl than here. Still much fatter than I'd like to be, but apart from my massive lovehandles still happy with my looks.
I have baby calves but I just gave up on them. Trained them hard af for years without any real gains. Gotta accept the genetic lottery with this one.

You've cropped the best bit off but I'll allow it.

Great stuff. Arms and shoulders have size and are sculpted. Good quads.

Very well done Big G.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 25, 2024, 12:56 PMYou've cropped the best bit off but I'll allow it.

Great stuff. Arms and shoulders have size and are sculpted. Good quads.

Very well done Big G.

Thanks, man!
Wearing closed slippers in this one, so I assumed you'd be disappointed anyway. Sorry for that!
(Join my onlyfans for more, though.)