Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jan 08, 2024, 10:19 PMWhat is your dream of big weight for the big three @grindy?

Triple digits in KG on all of them?

I was already in the triple digits for squat and DL.
Wanted to be able to do five good reps with 150kg for DL, 125 for Squat, 100 for BP. Also 75 for OHP.
Pretty realistic numbers imo, although I'd probably have struggled a lot with BP and OHP.

I'm in for this. I need a push to become a bit more focused on my fitness/weight loss journey 😊

I'm in the middle of the second week of my training today. Been working out daily, except for two days when I had actual good reasons not to.
I'm still extremely weak after my injury and subsequent lazy-ass existence but already seeing minor improvements.
Really enjoying the new training program - half an hour every day is chill af.
I am having doubts whether this is not too little volume to be effective but I'll stay optimistic for now and adjust if I see myself stagnating later on.
Weight loss is going great. Eating healthy feels good and while I am hungry a lot, it's very minor hunger, no cravings or anything like that.
I'm down from 96.9kg to 92.5, although most of it is obviously water loss, nobody loses fat that fast. Still, I'm already looking quite a lot better and I love it.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Dec 30, 2023, 11:17 PMOK I can do 6 x 100kg.

I might actually be able to achieve this.

I'll post a pic in June/July and one at the end of the year just to show I've kept in shape.

102kg x 6, 4, 4

Only God knows.

this dude hella motivating since I found his social media
might try the push, pop up, back down for one more push up, pop up, back down for one push

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Quote from: Mindy on Feb 02, 2024, 08:33 AM
this dude hella motivating since I found his social media
might try the push, pop up, back down for one more push up, pop up, back down for one push

Thats a variation of 8 counts from bootcamp. Did you not do 8 counts in bootcamp?

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Feb 03, 2024, 08:57 PMThats a variation of 8 counts from bootcamp. Did you not do 8 counts in bootcamp?
maybe but we never named them "8 counts" and what those are, are what I would call burpees.

May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet

Quote from: Mindy on Feb 04, 2024, 12:25 AMmaybe but we never named them "8 counts" and what those are, are what I would call burpees.

They are technically burpees but the reason we named them 8 counts is because when they would punish us. They would go through the numbers but sometimes they would stop and repeat numbers for us to repeat the actions like 3434563434 then back to 12345678.

I was this cool the whole time.

I know Batlord isn't around sadly but he'd be the first to give me shit about hurting myself working out  :laughing:
I pulled out my back working out last night and it hurts to stand or sit. It's probably a muscle tear so it'll heal and I'll get back on the routine.
I worked out until failure and was spending the day resting but then I somehow pulled the back muscle and now im hurting.

May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet

Struggling with diet motivation lately. I lost a few kilos and look and feel pretty great. Part of me wants to have the more shredded look with more defined muscles and shit but part of me is asking: Why? I like myself, my girlfriend likes me, I'm healthy and in good shape. And I fucking love food.

Quote from: grindy on Feb 12, 2024, 10:31 AMStruggling with diet motivation lately. I lost a few kilos and look and feel pretty great. Part of me wants to have the more shredded look with more defined muscles and shit but part of me is asking: Why? I like myself, my girlfriend likes me, I'm healthy and in good shape. And I fucking love food.

Yeah eating is why I'm not concerned with being ripped.

It's just too much.

I don't actually think it looks good either really outside of the 70s era guys. You look better with a bit of fat on you. Especially if you're natural.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Feb 12, 2024, 02:09 PMYeah eating is why I'm not concerned with being ripped.

It's just too much.

I don't actually think it looks good either really outside of the 70s era guys. You look better with a bit of fat on you. Especially if you're natural.

Being bodybuilding lean is anyway not something I strive for. I'm currently probably somewhere slightly below 20% bf, would be nice to get to 13-15%, but I'll have to see how that goes.

#27 Feb 12, 2024, 03:43 PM Last Edit: Feb 12, 2024, 03:56 PM by Guybrush
I'd think in any case, looking shredded sounds like a summer project 🙂

I've damn near put on 10 kgs since I started.. If only it were 10 kgs of pure muscle 😄 probably a lot of water retention and fat in there.

Edit:

I said I'd upload a pic when I got to 6 months, so here it is. I had to kinda crop it out of a larger pic, so quality is a bit shitty.

I'm sure I could've gotten further with more proteins, being less sick, having more time etc... but I also feel satisfied for sticking with it by and large.

Besides this, I'm not really showing my bod to anyone, so I guess it'll stay mostly hidden until summer. I still have time to grow more beef.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Very vikingy. Well done.

Definitely can see a difference.

Buzzing for you mate.

#Proud

Only God knows.