Quote from: SGR on Oct 24, 2023, 04:55 PMBench Puny Purdy and bring on the Darnold! Shady Shanahan just needs to have the courage!

I SPOKE IT INTO EXISTENCE!

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/49ers-sam-darnold-on-track-for-week-8-start/

IT'S DARNOLD TIME! GET IN HERE @degrassi.knoll

Buffalo Bills coach Sean McDermott apologizes for citing 9/11 attackers as an example of teamwork

QuoteBuffalo Bills coach Sean McDermott was on the defensive Thursday after it emerged that he used the Sept. 11 terrorist attack as an example of good teamwork in a speech to his players.

In an attempt to emphasize the importance of togetherness, he cited the 9/11 hijackers — who killed nearly 3,000 people in the deadliest terrorist attack on U.S. soil — as an occasion where everyone was "on the same page."

The remarks were made during a team meeting four years ago, but were not reported until Thursday.

Idiotic choice for an analogy but I wonder about the timing of this being revealed now, after being ignored/buried for four years.

Just got tickets to the Niners v Ravens home game Xmas day :D

Last year I watched them beat the Commanders on Xmas Eve - it's officially a tradition. 

a particle; a fragment of totality

Quote from: Psy-Fi on Dec 08, 2023, 01:56 PMBuffalo Bills coach Sean McDermott apologizes for citing 9/11 attackers as an example of teamwork

Idiotic choice for an analogy but I wonder about the timing of this being revealed now, after being ignored/buried for four years.

😂😂😂😂😂

Only God knows.

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Dec 09, 2023, 12:59 AMJust got tickets to the Niners v Ravens home game Xmas day :D

Last year I watched them beat the Commanders on Xmas Eve - it's officially a tradition. 

Sorry about your Niners lol. The Ravens have been on a fucking tear lately.

I've watched the Ravens for all of Lamar's time in Baltimore, and they're usually regular season juggernauts and a quick playoff exit. I want to see them duplicate what they've been doing in the playoffs before I'm convinced they're the real deal. And if I don't get to see the Flacco-led Browns take on the Ravens in a playoff game, I will riot.

Way the Chiefs have been playing, I'd be happy if they can win just one playoff game.

BANG BANG Niner Gang

a particle; a fragment of totality

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Jan 21, 2024, 03:16 AMBANG BANG Niner Gang

I missed the game but was riding for my boys.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: SGR on Jan 22, 2024, 03:45 AMHOW BOUT THOSE CHIEFS?
that missed FG by the Bills to tie was a bad way to end the season. I hope the Superbowl is Lions vs Chiefs

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Quote from: Mindy on Jan 22, 2024, 03:56 AMthat missed FG by the Bills to tie was a bad way to end the season. I hope the Superbowl is Lions vs Chiefs

It's the football gods having a laugh at Buffalo's expense, given that they lost Super Bowl XXV on a wide right FG attempt - Scott Norwood. "Wide Right" is practically considered an obscenity in Buffalo.

I'd like Lions v. Chiefs, but the Chiefs are going to have to do everything right, and have a little luck go their way against the Ravens.