Everyone's a Troll sympathiser. My people are everywhere.  :love:  :laughing:

Birmingham City have announced plans to build a new 60,000 seater stadium on a 40 acre site just by where their current stadium is. The Wembley of the Midlands is what their owners are calling it.

They reckon construction starts in a couple of months and cost will be 2-3bn for the whole thing.

If they pull it off then I will say fair play. But I just can't see it.

Plus their owners are American and when they take over English clubs they always wave their cocks round and come out with 'pie in the sky' nonsense, promises they'll never be able to keep, delusional ambitions etc.

But if it happens, great.

Only God knows.

Looks like you were right. Spurs were awful, and now we're fourth even if - as we surely will - we lose tomorrow to Arsenal.

Quote from: Trollheart on Apr 14, 2024, 01:21 AMLooks like you were right. Spurs were awful, and now we're fourth even if - as we surely will - we lose tomorrow to Arsenal.

I think we can beat Arsenal. Depends what team Emery puts out.

Don't you think this is better though? On the cusp of a European semi-final and in the run-in for a CL spot?

I like to reflect on the progress made in the last five years. It's incredible.

Only God knows.

Told you we could beat them.

So proud of the team and of our manager.

Great performance.

Only God knows.

Yeah whoa, congrats!!

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 14, 2024, 07:30 PMTold you we could beat them.

So proud of the team and of our manager.

Great performance.

It was. Arsenal were totally outplayed. Though I guess Liverpool losing pisses you off, now that that leaves Man City in the ascendancy? Great for us though; good lead on Spurs now, if we can just hold it.

Quote from: Trollheart on Apr 15, 2024, 02:04 AMIt was. Arsenal were totally outplayed. Though I guess Liverpool losing pisses you off, now that that leaves Man City in the ascendancy? Great for us though; good lead on Spurs now, if we can just hold it.

Yes. I was desperate for a goal 😭

Spurs don't have a game this weekend so by the time they play again we could have a 9 point lead. Even though they'd have games in hand that'd be a big blow imo.

Only God knows.

Great night of football last night. Oh how I laughed.

There is a very real chance that after tonight, the mighty Villa will be the only English team left in European competition. The lone lion, stalking Europe for the kill 8)

Emi Martínez has been told to expect a very hostile reception:

He is going to thrive amongst that. He absolutely loves this shit. Fuck I love our goalkeeper so much 🇦🇷

UP THE EUROPEAN VILLA! 🟣🔵

Only God knows.

That's a very fitting pic, he looks sassy af

Quote from: Marie Monday on Apr 18, 2024, 06:12 PMThat's a very fitting pic, he looks sassy af

Was in the World Cup final after he threw the ball away when Tchoumeni was about to take his kick and then Tchoumeni missed it and Emi did a little dance  8) 💃

Only God knows.

Martínez saves two penalties in the shootout and dances in front of the Lille fans after being booed all game.

Build the fucking statue NOW.

Only God knows.

Your take on the big news of the day, JJ? Good idea or bad? Benefits, losses - mostly the former for the Premier League teams and the latter for the EFL, but could they have done something else? I wonder if this will then have a lower league team, trailing at 2-0 with ten minutes to go, bothering to go for the draw? They haven't said, but is it to be penalties now if there's a draw, since there can't be any replays?

It'll be shit for lower league and better for PL.

There is too much football played but other stuff could have gone first. International friendlies, bloating of European competitions for a start.

Only God knows.