Quote from: degrassi.knoll on May 04, 2024, 06:29 PMMeet the Grahams is sinister as fuck

Kendrick is staring at Aubrey from across the street and then disappearing when a bus drives by

Look, what's going to be talked about in the mainstream is the hidden daughter. But listen to everything that came before.

This is beyond a rap beef. This is an indictment. I don't feel like I'm overreacting - that 95% is under-reacting.

The embassy's going be raided.

OVO is working for me

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on May 04, 2024, 10:39 PMLook, what's going to be talked about in the mainstream is the hidden daughter. But listen to everything that came before.

This is beyond a rap beef. This is an indictment. I don't feel like I'm overreacting - that 95% is under-reacting.

The embassy's going be raided.

😂 I love how excited you're getting.

I'll catch up with these tunes later.

Only God knows.

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on May 04, 2024, 10:39 PMThe embassy's going be raided.

*sigh*

Welp, guess we need to bust this track out for the second time this year.

I'll catch up on this Kendrick/Drake beef in a bit.

What order should I listen to the tracks? I haven't kept up with it.

Imo:

Euphoria
6:16 in LA

Family Matters

meet the grahams

You don't need the preceding Drake tracks tbh, but you can certainly rabbit hole this shit from Rick Ross involvement to Common to Chris Brown the further you dig.

OVO is working for me

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Today at 02:44 AMImo:

Euphoria
6:16 in LA

Family Matters

meet the grahams

You don't need the preceding Drake tracks tbh, but you can certainly rabbit hole this shit from Rick Ross involvement to Common to Chris Brown the further you dig.

Thanks!

And Common is somehow involved in all this?  :laughing:

Quote from: SGR on Today at 02:46 AMThanks!

And Common is somehow involved in all this?  :laughing:

Idk I haven't heard anything from Common.

K Dot dropped another one.

I was this cool the whole time.

I think he caught a stray somewhere along the way.

Dropping that west coast c-walking ass bop 12 hours after meet the grahams is diabolical

OVO is working for me