Quote from: Trollheart on May 10, 2023, 07:06 PMYeah, the Amalfi Coast always gets the best looking girls.

The Amalfi Coast kicks sand in the face of nerds.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Just coasted through high school, for shore.

I thought of one the other day.

People with food on their face.

I went to the movies yesterday and there were two people there who talked through the entire movie. That's definitely a pet hate of mine.

Quote from: Janszoon on May 16, 2023, 01:58 PMI went to the movies yesterday and there were two people there who talked through the entire movie. That's definitely a pet hate of mine.

i used to be comfortable telling people to stfu but now i don't wanna get shot so fuck it

when i was young i got aggressive as fuck about it at concerts

Quote from: Toy Revolver on May 16, 2023, 03:04 PMi used to be comfortable telling people to stfu but now i don't wanna get shot so fuck it

when i was young i got aggressive as fuck about it at concerts

I used be more likely to say something too, but as I've gotten older I've decided that it's usually not worth it.

Quote from: Janszoon on May 16, 2023, 03:20 PMI used be more likely to say something too, but as I've gotten older I've decided that it's usually not worth it.

it's not ... people are too damn crazy now

maybe they were just as crazy back then but it doesn't seem like it

everyone is already pissed off and ready to explode and plus i'm more sensitive to difficult interactions than i used to be - getting old makes you all scared and shit

Quote from: Toy Revolver on May 16, 2023, 03:39 PMit's not ... people are too damn crazy now

everyone is already pissed off and ready to explode and plus i'm more sensitive to difficult interactions than i used to be - getting old makes you all scared and shit

I don't know if people are more crazy, but I'm definitely more aware than I used to be of how crazy people are. Also, over the years I've had several people who know me tell me that I look intimidating to people who don't know me, so I feel like I'm constantly trying to lean away from doing anything anyone could interpret as being aggressive.

Quote from: Toy Revolver on May 16, 2023, 03:39 PMit's not ... people are too damn crazy now

I don't know if people are any crazier in the USA than they used to be but more of the ones who are armed sure are more trigger-happy than they used to be.

Quote from: Psy-Fi on May 16, 2023, 11:11 PMI don't know if people are any crazier in the USA than they used to be but more of the ones who are armed sure are more trigger-happy than they used to be.

even though 21 and 22 were banner years - record breaking in terms of just tye total number of gun homicides it's still down per capita from the 92 and 93

we've added 100 million people since then which is really fucking disgusting

Quote from: Janszoon on May 10, 2023, 06:38 PMI totally relate! During the height of the pandemic, when I was really missing traveling, I started following some guy on social media who posted videos of picturesque seaside Italian towns, but I eventually got so tired of so much of it being videos of him talking with the picturesque town in the background.

I ended up watching a Twitch streamer that travels to get my fix during the pandemic

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on May 22, 2023, 11:53 PMI ended up watching a Twitch streamer that travels to get my fix during the pandemic

That's interesting. I thought Twitch was for video game playthroughs, I didn't realize people did other things with it.

Quote from: Janszoon on May 23, 2023, 12:01 AMThat's interesting. I thought Twitch was for video game playthroughs, I didn't realize people did other things with it.

Yeah, there's music production streams, cooking streams, lots of stuff. It did start out as a gaming site but it branched out later. I was under the same impression until pretty recently.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Janszoon on May 23, 2023, 12:01 AMThat's interesting. I thought Twitch was for video game playthroughs, I didn't realize people did other things with it.

Yeah they are called irl streamers and they stream outside in different countries traveling about. They broadened the scope of Twitch and its not just game play throughs like it used to be.

Like tonight I'm going to watch BigBossBoze and she specializes in court cases and true crime content.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on May 23, 2023, 02:02 AMYeah they are called irl streamers and they stream outside in different countries traveling about. They broadened the scope of Twitch and its not just game play throughs like it used to be.

Like tonight I'm going to watch BigBossBoze and she specializes in court cases and true crime content.

It's like a whole different world to me. I don't think I've ever seen a Twitch video in my life.