Quote from: TheNonSexual OccultHawk on Jan 24, 2023, 12:22 AMlucem and batlord and rubber soul are so there's that truth - there's no getting around the length of time i've been away and the strength of my presence
I originally left MB because I thought it was toxic because of the likes of you, OH. In fact I remember you said something of the effect I didn't belong there. Funny how the shoe is suddenly on the other foot.

PS- You forgot jwb.

The Word has spoken :D

There's no doubt that MB's environment is often toxic and that some of the people there are just waiting for the opportunity to interpret what you write in the worst possible way and then attack you for it.

I hope we can avoid that kind of hostile atmosphere festering here.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Rubber Soul on Jan 24, 2023, 02:54 PM
Quote from: TheNonSexual OccultHawk on Jan 24, 2023, 12:22 AMlucem and batlord and rubber soul are so there's that truth - there's no getting around the length of time i've been away and the strength of my presence
I originally left MB because I thought it was toxic because of the likes of you, OH. In fact I remember you said something of the effect I didn't belong there. Funny how the shoe is suddenly on the other foot.

PS- You forgot jwb.

maybe you should leave it there then because i haven't shown any hostility here - i don't get why you would join in on the hate on me over there but whatever - cancer spreads though - i say leave it there and the mods shouldn't let people come here just to take shots at me

and RS can we please bury the hatchet- i'm sorry for my behavior on mc

#49 Jan 24, 2023, 05:15 PM Last Edit: Jan 24, 2023, 05:21 PM by Marie Monday
Quote from: TheNonSexual OccultHawk on Jan 24, 2023, 01:11 PM
Quotebitch ... lingering unsavoury odor ... only chemical your pheromones invoke is pesticide

this is why i describe music cancer as too toxic / look back at the exchange / i didn't make a single personal attack / the culture there is rotten

No one is coming here to take shots at you or attack you, Hawk. You just need to find a middle ground between being toxic and being sanctimonious

QuoteNo one is coming here to take shots at you or attack you, Hawk. You just need to find a middle ground between being toxic and being sanctimonious

that's literally your 4th shot: "toxic" 5th if we count "sanctimonious" 🤷�♂️

I wanna fly like a hawk....to the sea.....

Quote from: TheNonSexual OccultHawk on Jan 24, 2023, 04:33 PMand RS can we please bury the hatchet- i'm sorry for my behavior on mc

Of course we can. I don't have any malice towards you or anyone really. That was a period where I felt rather vulnerable and hurt and one person in particular (not you) seemed to want to take advantage of that. I'm sure you remember my infamous goodbye thread there.

I do hope things are getting better for you out in the real world. God knows I know life can suck sometimes but there really is beauty out there if you look hard enough. So, yeah, let's start with a clean slate, okay? :)

The Word has spoken :D

QuoteSo, yeah, let's start with a clean slate, okay?

preciate it

Quote from: TheNonSexual OccultHawk on Jan 24, 2023, 05:40 PM
QuoteNo one is coming here to take shots at you or attack you, Hawk. You just need to find a middle ground between being toxic and being sanctimonious

that's literally your 4th shot: "toxic" 5th if we count "sanctimonious" 🤷�♂️
ok count Von count

#56 Jan 28, 2023, 03:13 AM Last Edit: Jan 28, 2023, 03:16 AM by robhr
Hi, I'm Rob. I'm a writer, musician and photographer. I live in a frozen hellscape.

Am I allowed to post my writing in the creator forum if it's very R rated?

Quote from: robhr on Jan 28, 2023, 03:13 AMHi, I'm Rob. I'm a writer, musician and photographer. I live in a frozen hellscape.

Warm welcomes, robhr!

Feel free to write away in there :)

I don't think I know you from before, but it looks like we may have a couple of things in common. Which frozen hellscape do you live in?

Also feel free to check this out: https://scd.community/index.php?topic=78.0

Quote from: Guybrush on Jan 28, 2023, 07:47 AM
Quote from: robhr on Jan 28, 2023, 03:13 AMHi, I'm Rob. I'm a writer, musician and photographer. I live in a frozen hellscape.

Warm welcomes, robhr!

Feel free to write away in there :)

I don't think I know you from before, but it looks like we may have a couple of things in common. Which frozen hellscape do you live in?

Also feel free to check this out: https://scd.community/index.php?topic=78.0

Hi. Thank you.

Yeah I haven't posted a whole lot at Music Banter.

And great, I will then.

I live in the frozen hellscape of Winnipeg, Canada.

Quote from: robhr on Jan 28, 2023, 07:59 AMHi. Thank you.

Yeah I haven't posted a whole lot at Music Banter.

And great, I will then.

I live in the frozen hellscape of Winnipeg, Canada.

Ah, okay :) Norway here. When I signed up on MB about 15 years ago, I was living in Longyearbyen on Svalbard. It's another frozen hellscape. Now I'm about as far south in the country as I can get.