#60 Nov 04, 2023, 07:18 AM Last Edit: Nov 04, 2023, 07:21 AM by Guybrush
Quote from: FETCHER. on Nov 04, 2023, 04:14 AMYet extremely satisfying 😍

Peeling a foot sounds like something a cannibal would do before they eat it.

Doesn't our poor feet need their skin, including the tough corns and calluses that can withstand the repeated friction from our awful shoes?

I gotta find a video and see what this looks like.

Edit:

Doesn't this hurt? 😱

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: FETCHER. on Nov 04, 2023, 04:14 AMYet extremely satisfying 😍

:laughing:

Do you always have to apply the foot peel to the whole foot?  Can you just target specific areas?  I get calluses on the balls of my feet from wearing heels.

Quote from: ribbons on Nov 04, 2023, 07:25 AM:laughing:

Do you always have to apply the foot peel to the whole foot?  Can you just target specific areas?  I get calluses on the balls of my feet from wearing heels.

Its like a plastic sock that has the stuff inside so it'd be impossible to apply it to certain areas only.

You should check out some videos on YouTube.

7:15 for the real action to start:

Only God knows.

Quote from: ribbons on Nov 04, 2023, 07:25 AM:laughing:

If you want to target a specific area, get a callus softener cream. I have a few different ones that I use but I also use foot peel masks every now and then. I haven't tried like a super strong chemical one but just a regular foot mask. Gotta have my money makers looking correct.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: FETCHER. on Nov 03, 2023, 09:20 PMPlease tell me how 😂. I looked in to it a few times and I wasn't sure if I was looking in the right places 😅.

Sending DM your way to get your foot in the door.  :laughing:

gah I hate puns.

One of my fave places actually shut down before I was able to cash out and I'm super mad about it.

Quote from: Guybrush on Nov 04, 2023, 07:18 AMPeeling a foot sounds like something a cannibal would do before they eat it.

Doesn't our poor feet need their skin, including the tough corns and calluses that can withstand the repeated friction from our awful shoes?

I gotta find a video and see what this looks like.

Edit:

Doesn't this hurt? 😱

Cannibals eating feet skin is making me laugh 😂.

It's not quite as extreme as the video you linked. The amount that comes off is probably more similar to what a foot file would do for you, it doesn't go deep enough to remove calluses but it just takes off the unnecessary extra bits and smooths them out.

@ribbons as Jimmy was saying you get little socks in your pack to wear with them so your whole foot gets the benefit of it. I'm so excited to do it again now we've been talking about them 😂😂

Quote from: DJChameleon on Nov 04, 2023, 12:22 PMSending DM your way to get your foot in the door.  :laughing:

gah I hate puns.

One of my fave places actually shut down before I was able to cash out and I'm super mad about it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 great pun. I'll keep an eye out thanks DJ!

I get it now. It's a sexual thing. 🤔

Quote from: Guybrush on Nov 04, 2023, 12:45 PMI get it now. It's a sexual thing. 🤔

Not for me but maybe for some people. I feel like I should blog the process for you 😂.

#69 Nov 04, 2023, 04:16 PM Last Edit: Nov 05, 2023, 11:29 PM by Guybrush
Quote from: FETCHER. on Nov 04, 2023, 04:00 PMNot for me but maybe for some people. I feel like I should blog the process for you 😂.

Well, the thing that made me think of it was @DJChameleon foot modelling and it being part of his beauty routine. Nothing wrong with that! I'd probably do it too if I was a foot model.

As it is, I think we're not supposed to have baby soft skin on our feet. If it was advantageous in some way, natural selection would've made sure most people already had that.

If you blog it, I will take a gander, but BEWARE I do find it disturbing. Maybe you could fry the skin peels in an oven to make cannibal chips.

Edit:

Sorry. I mean fry it in peanut oil.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Nov 04, 2023, 08:31 AMIts like a plastic sock that has the stuff inside so it'd be impossible to apply it to certain areas only.

You should check out some videos on YouTube.

7:15 for the real action to start:

@jimmy jazz, thanks for posting the video.  Looks a little intense but I'm willing to try anything at least once lol!  I saw a tea tree moisturizing mask advertised, and probably will try that one.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Nov 04, 2023, 12:20 PMIf you want to target a specific area, get a callus softener cream. I have a few different ones that I use but I also use foot peel masks every now and then. I haven't tried like a super strong chemical one but just a regular foot mask. Gotta have my money makers looking correct.

Thank you for the advice, @DJChameleon - I plan to get one of those callus softener creams.  I've been using Burt's Bees coconut foot cream generally but would like to try something specifically for the callused areas (which sometimes feel a little sore in heels).

Quote from: FETCHER. on Nov 04, 2023, 12:38 PM@ribbons as Jimmy was saying you get little socks in your pack to wear with them so your whole foot gets the benefit of it. I'm so excited to do it again now we've been talking about them 😂😂

Thank you, @FETCHER.!  I never knew the foot peel masks come with socks.  Your enthusiasm has inspired me to join the footsie gang here!   :D

Quote from: Guybrush on Nov 04, 2023, 04:16 PMWell, the thing that made me think of it was @DJChameleon foot modelling and it being part of his beauty routine. Nothing wrong with that! I'd probably do it too if I was a foot model.

As it is, I think we're not supposed to have baby soft skin on our feet. If it was advantageous in some way, natural selection would've made sure most people already had that.

If you blog it, I will take a gander, but BEWARE I do find it disturbing. Maybe you could fry the skin peels in an oven to make cannibal chips.

Edit:

Sorry. I mean fry it in peanut oil.

Yeah absolutely! I'm really careful with my feet because I do a lot of walking and hiking. It doesn't take off too much but some people get a little more hard skin than they need so rather than filing or hacking away with nail clippers... I don't know anyone that does that 🫣😂 it just helps reduce it a bit and makes them feel lovely 😊

@ribbons yeah they feel a little bit odd on & make sure you can relax with some tv while you are waiting. You should try them, it's a nice treat 😌

Quote from: ribbons on Nov 06, 2023, 04:55 AMThank you, @FETCHER.!  I never knew the foot peel masks come with socks.  Your enthusiasm has inspired me to join the footsie gang here!   :D

8)

Keep us updated.

8)

Only God knows.

Quote from: ribbons on Nov 06, 2023, 04:55 AMThank you for the advice, @DJChameleon - I plan to get one of those callus softener creams.  I've been using Burt's Bees coconut foot cream generally but would like to try something specifically for the callused areas (which sometimes feel a little sore in heels).

This is the cream I currently use but there are definitely other types out there.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Nov 06, 2023, 04:49 PM

This is the cream I currently use but there are definitely other types out there.

Thanks, DJ - I'll try the O'Keefe's!  Not sure, but I think I used their cuticle cream before and it was very effective - you didn't have to use much.