#63 Feb 23, 2023, 05:25 AM Last Edit: Feb 23, 2023, 05:27 AM by Lady of Synth
Quote from: Jwb on Feb 23, 2023, 04:50 AMHow about (slur removed) then?

Please don't post this stuff. You are behaving like a 12 year old.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

If I can't say anything I couldn't say on mb then I have no use for this place. It's a legit question so mind your own business.

Quote from: Jwb on Feb 23, 2023, 05:53 AMIf I can't say anything I couldn't say on mb then I have no use for this place. It's a legit question so mind your own business.
I think this may be the most pathetic thing I have ever read.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

That still makes me number 1 though doesn't it.

Quote from: Jwb on Feb 23, 2023, 05:58 AMThat still makes me number 1 though doesn't it.
I think of you more in terms of number two.

That might be the most uninspired attempt at shit talking I've ever seen.

Quote from: Jwb on Feb 23, 2023, 06:03 AMThat might be the most uninspired attempt at shit talking I've ever seen.
Yeah, you are pretty uninspiring.

So why'd you come back then sweetie? Thought you were tired of the stalking...

Quote from: Jwb on Feb 23, 2023, 05:53 AMIf I can't say anything I couldn't say on mb then I have no use for this place. It's a legit question so mind your own business.

So you're only here because you want to post slurs? This is also a legit question.

I mean yeah I just want a version of MB where i can post the occasional slur and not be censored for the way I truly speak as an American. But that is just one man's dream.

Quote from: Jwb on Feb 23, 2023, 06:32 AMI mean yeah I just want a version of MB where i can post the occasional slur and not be censored for the way I truly speak as an American. But that is just one man's dream.

Understood. I appreciate your honesty.

Do you think it's right that if I'm bi and Batlord is just in the closet he gets to say fag and I don't? Cause I think it's dead wrong!