Speaking of Andrew Schultz, he gets an L for his take on Drake:

Schultz is so mid

a particle; a fragment of totality

#62 Today at 03:47 AM Last Edit: Today at 04:25 AM by DJChameleon
Quote from: SGR on Today at 12:05 AMSpeaking of Andrew Schultz, he gets an L for his take on Drake:

Schultz is so mid that he sells out MSG twice 🙄

I'm used to listening to Schultz's bad wild takes, especially on his podcast with Charlemagne tha God called Brilliant Idiots. He will have an opinion on stuff that he only knows a little about and have such strong convictions about it. Same way on Flagrant but it's meant to be the polar opposite of what people are thinking and to just say wild shit for laughs.

I was this cool the whole time.

#63 Today at 10:09 PM Last Edit: Today at 10:13 PM by DJChameleon

Drake told Metro to shut up and make some drums and he came up with this best. Probably the first ever beat diss 😆

I also got an ad on FB with someone selling BBL Drizzy socks.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Today at 03:47 AMSchultz is so mid that he sells out MSG twice 🙄

I'm used to listening to Schultz's bad wild takes, especially on his podcast with Charlemagne tha God called Brilliant Idiots. He will have an opinion on stuff that he only knows a little about and have such strong convictions about it. Same way on Flagrant but it's meant to be the polar opposite of what people are thinking and to just say wild shit for laughs.

I like Schultz. I really loved him before he blew up for his ability to work crowds. But the more I see of his podcast, honestly, the more I dislike him. He seems a little bit full of himself. Which isn't to say he isn't funny, but he just seems to be going down the path (like Tom Segura) where he lets the success and money go to his head. I hope I'm wrong and he ends up being more of a Bill Burr than a Tom Segura.

Speaking of crowd work, you ever watch any David Lucas? He is just as adept at crowd work (maybe even better) as Schultz was.