Didja see that so-called "foul" in the Burnley game? Guy just slipped and fell over! Disgraceful. And so Vinnie loses a game his boys should have won, because some stupid blind ref can't tell the difference between a foul and a player with poor balance going on his arse!  ::)  ::)  ::)

Cole Palmer 😂 another top talent for England.

Pickford

Walker - Stones - Konsa - Shaw

Bellingham - Rice

Saka - Foden - Palmer

Kane

Subs: Ramsdale, Trent, Gómez, Maguire, Colwill, Lewis, Maddison, Mainoo, Grealish, Watkins, Gordon, Toney, Bowen, Elliott, Ramsey, Sterling

Couple of £100m players on the hypothetical bench too. Squad deeper than the Grand Canyon.

Only God knows.

Good luck for Sunday @FETCHER.

I'll be watching 🔵⚪🔴

Only God knows.

I'm not even a huge football fan and I can't watch it. The New Year's Eve game just in December there gave me anxiety 😂😂

Fingers crossed. As far as I know it's a big game towards winning the league 🤞🙏.

That was a classic.

Title still on.

Follow Follow!

Only God knows.

I know, that was very intense and I wasn't even watching it 😅. My Flashscore app was doing some heavy lifting.

My boyfriend took my nephew to his first old firm today. I'm glad it wasn't a loss for him.

Villa fucked again. Lose a 2-0 lead and then  hope Forest will beat Spurs? They only have themselves to blame now for losing fourth place. As for Liverpool: well, if you're going to give the ball away, even to a poor Man United team, don't expect the points. Title still wide open, but they need to be winning matches like those.

Quote from: Trollheart on Apr 08, 2024, 02:04 AMVilla fucked again. Lose a 2-0 lead and then  hope Forest will beat Spurs? They only have themselves to blame now for losing fourth place. As for Liverpool: well, if you're going to give the ball away, even to a poor Man United team, don't expect the points. Title still wide open, but they need to be winning matches like those.

Shit result but have you seen Tottenham's next five games? They could lose all of them.

Everton been deducted another two points.

Every time the Premier League do this, they put more pressure on themselves when it comes to sorting out MC.

Only God knows.

You've got to feel for Everton, after all they've done to try to negate the original point deduction, and now they're sort of back at square one. I wish the FA would deduct more points off Forest, but then that's just cos I hate them. It really annoys me when Villa play poorly and lose, but it infuriates me when they play well and STILL lose. I could see that happening; I mean, how many times did they give the ball away? And they still don't seem to know how to see a game out. Not that they are title contenders or anything, but even so, this isn't the way a team going for Champions League should be performing. And I don't think our own run-in is that great, is it?

No but it's better than Tottenham's and Tottenham aren't as good so they won't finish 4th.

Only God knows.

Yeah I don't know. They're getting good results, whereas we're losing lead after lead and also throwing away games we should easily win. I'd say they have a better chance than us, unless we sort ourselves out.

Their form hasn't been much better. I've watched their games and even the ones they've won they've looked vulnerable.

4th place is ours.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 09, 2024, 02:25 PMTheir form hasn't been much better. I've watched their games and even the ones they've won they've looked vulnerable.

4th place is ours.

Obviously just some troll sympathiser.

Good games last night BTW.

Only God knows.