https://talksport.com/football/1805822/england-scotland-fans-warned-foreign-office-german-beer-euro-2024/

Made me laugh.

@FETCHER. You looking forward to the Euros? What do you hope for Scotland?

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 29, 2024, 02:28 PMhttps://talksport.com/football/1805822/england-scotland-fans-warned-foreign-office-german-beer-euro-2024/

Made me laugh.

@FETCHER. You looking forward to the Euros? What do you hope for Scotland?

I've actually not followed it too much to be honest, Rangers got kicked out the europa league recently and are in a bit of a title race. Kristoffer has been following them and watching their games. I would say I have high hopes but, well, it is Scotland 🙄😂.

Quote from: FETCHER. on Mar 29, 2024, 04:37 PMI've actually not followed it too much to be honest, Rangers got kicked out the europa league recently and are in a bit of a title race. Kristoffer has been following them and watching their games. I would say I have high hopes but, well, it is Scotland 🙄😂.

I have been paying attention to Rangers 🔵⚪🔴 and I hope they do win the title this season.

I hope Scotland can get out of the group and then get drawn against England for a spicy match (with England winning).

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 22, 2024, 04:01 PMNo sorry. What country?

I finally found the footage. I saw the clip for the first time while watching Keemstar showcase it but he never said what country.

It was Turkey.

Click the link to see the video.
Fans storm the field in brawl

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 29, 2024, 05:23 PMI have been paying attention to Rangers 🔵⚪🔴 and I hope they do win the title this season.

I hope Scotland can get out of the group and then get drawn against England for a spicy match (with England winning).

Haha that's just cruel and an easy win for you guys 😂

I agree with Jonas that the use of 'male aggression' is irresponsible there, because it carries a some grave implications which in this case do not apply at all. That being said, I do think he was wrong to confront Erin. He has a tendency to get worked up during games, mostly towards refs and such, but not in a way that I would call aggressive.

Quote from: Marie Monday on Apr 01, 2024, 07:27 PMI agree with Jonas that the use of 'male aggression' is irresponsible there, because it carries a some grave implications which in this case do not apply at all. That being said, I do think he was wrong to confront Erin. He has a tendency to get worked up during games, mostly towards refs and such, but not in a way that I would call aggressive.

What do you think he should have done instead? All he did was point and try to get the attention of the assistant. It was Erin that confronted him?

I wonder if Emma Hayes will apologise. For the comments and then the push.

Only God knows.

It was mostly Erin yes, but he did get out of his area and yelled, otherwise he was acting fine. Like I was saying before, this behaviour of his is not aggression imo and I'm fine with it, he just gets overexcited. Emma was definitely mostly at fault with that stupid push but it doesn't seem like her to apologise, altough she did about her stupid 'relationships between teammates are inappropriate' comment. I really dislike her tbh.
I was there at the match btw and didn't even notice the incident, altough I think at the point I was too shaken by Frida's collapse and then the goal on top of that to pay much attention to anything. It was such a rollercoaster of absolute shock and panic followed by relief and joy

Quote from: Marie Monday on Apr 01, 2024, 09:48 PMIt was mostly Erin yes, but he did get out of his area and yelled, otherwise he was acting fine. Like I was saying before, this behaviour of his is not aggression imo and I'm fine with it, he just gets overexcited. Emma was definitely mostly at fault with that stupid push but it doesn't seem like her to apologise, altough she did about her stupid 'relationships between teammates are inappropriate' comment. I really dislike her tbh.
I was there at the match btw and didn't even notice the incident, altough I think at the point I was too shaken by Frida's collapse and then the goal on top of that to pay much attention to anything. It was such a rollercoaster of absolute shock and panic followed by relief and joy

They were talking about this on TalkSport.

What happened? Leicester manager and player getting involved with each other?

Only God knows.

I think so but I'm not sure what the context was. Anyway, Emma said that both player-manager and player-player relationships are inappropriate, as if that's in any way comparable, and knowing full well there are multiple couples among her players lol

Fair play to Brentford, though god knows they left it till the last second and only after Man U had scored, which they had no right to. Brentford were all over them but just could not score, and I said to my brother-in-law as we watched, and he agreed, "Just wait now. Last few minutes fucking United will score and get the points." And they did. Though thankfully, just as United supporters across the country were celebrating a very much undeserved win, and no doubt getting cracks like "never count us out" and "play to the final whistle" ready, Brentford equalised. Should have won easily, but at least they got a point and essentially took two off United, though in reality it was one point won for Man U, as they should have been well beaten. Great to see Villa storm to a 2-0 win and keep hold of fourth place, for now. Fingers crossed.

If we beat MC tomorrow we're back in the title race imo.

Build the statue.

Mad how he absolutely gets it and yet Grealish couldn't. Weasel.

Only God knows.

Luke Fleurs, South African soccer star and Olympian, killed in hijacking at gas station

QuoteFleurs is the latest among thousands of people who are victims to fatal hijackings in South Africa, which has one of the highest murder rates in the world.

The latest official crime statistics from October-December last year showed 5,973 hijacking cases reported.

Each day, 31 people killed by guns in South Africa, according Gun Free South Africa, a not-for-profit advocating for reduced gun violence.

Never heard of him but I did wonder if he played for Kaizer Chiefs before opening.

Yes there is a club called Kaizer Chiefs.

RIP

Only God knows.