What is your opinion on the Gilmore Girls? This used to be one of my favorite shows but it fell off for me.

"I am the son
And the heir
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar"

Didn't they reboot it for an extra season or two?

I hated the show in general with a passion because one of my friends loved it and that's all she talked about.

I guess also the fact that I hooked up with her and it didn't work out so that soured the show for me as well. The association with an ex type of thing but I never liked it. The whole speed talking conversations bleh.

I was this cool the whole time.

One of my favorite shows and I loved the reboot that they did as well. It was always one of my comfort shows growing up so I always really enjoyed watching it and then when the reboot came out, I binge every episode again and genuinely had a great time watching it. Definitely not a show for everybody but I love it.

awesome show!

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Quote from: DJChameleon on May 10, 2024, 03:05 PMDidn't they reboot it for an extra season or two?

I hated the show in general with a passion because one of my friends loved it and that's all she talked about.

I guess also the fact that I hooked up with her and it didn't work out so that soured the show for me as well. The association with an ex type of thing but I never liked it. The whole speed talking conversations bleh.

I understand where you're coming from when you say the whole speed talking convos, I liked the bands mentioned like XTC, MC5, Nirvana, etc. I didn't really like some characters like the main character Rory just how she talked.

"I am the son
And the heir
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar"