Is the Discord link on here to the same server as the MB one?

Only God knows.

Saw this on tumblr. It is a bit interesting to think about a connection between trans women and synths. I suppose it's been a thing since the 60s, Wendy Carlos being the classic example.

Shout out to the trans sisters who love transistors.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 04, 2023, 04:59 PMIs the Discord link on here to the same server as the MB one?

Yep, it is :) At least at the moment.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Thanks. Not gonna join then.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 04, 2023, 11:05 PMThanks. Not gonna join then.

We can start our own discord. With booze and strippers!

It's been suggested before actually, but then we'd need someone to manage it.

We'd need a chat room curator. If someone feels the calling, check out our Looking for CURATORS thread :)

And @Key , we're also looking for a curator for the Games forum. Nudge, wink, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, nudge, etc.

I did most of the work on the MB Discord server BTW. Did a really good job with it.

Only God knows.

Quote from: Qwerty Sanchez on May 04, 2023, 11:35 PMWe can start our own discord. With booze and strippers!

In fact, forget the discord!

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 04, 2023, 11:54 PMI did most of the work on the MB Discord server BTW. Did a really good job with it.

Thanks for your support, Big T.

Only God knows.

That's Lord T!  :laughing:
I don't like timewasters and I don't like shmoozers, and I don't like excuses, but you, my friend, have what it takes to succeed.

If you're up for it, @jimmy jazz , then you have my support as well :)

Maybe we could have a poll and go with the majority. If the demand for a server for SCD is there then I don't mind doing the rest.

Only God knows.

He did do a great job outside of the noticeable lack of booze and strippers.