I love Tim and Eric! Who doesn't?

This could've been in the Movies & TV forum, but the guys seem to publish more on YouTube these days and that's where their clips mostly live on today anyways.

So what are some of your favorite Tim & Eric things from Awesome Show or otherwise?

I'll start off with the second Tim and Eric related thing I saw, although I didn't know it at the time as they themselves do not appear in this video:

So hilariously gross 👌

Happiness is a warm manatee

Love Tim and Eric. Tom Goes to the Mayor was a staple of my high school years, and Awesome Show was the same for my college years.

This sketch still pops into my head randomly all the time. "I wanna meet that dad!"

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

#2 Oct 29, 2023, 07:17 PM Last Edit: Oct 29, 2023, 07:20 PM by Lexi Darling
I love their commercial for Totino's pizza rolls.

Have any of you, my murican friends, tried them?

Quote from: Guybrush on Oct 29, 2023, 07:17 PMI love their commercial for Totino's pizza rolls.

Yeah, I used to eat those sometimes while I was living in my college dorm. They aren't great but they're quick and easy. And that T&E song is super catchy, haha.

Quote from: Guybrush on Oct 29, 2023, 07:17 PMI love their commercial for Totino's pizza rolls.

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Oct 29, 2023, 07:20 PMYeah, I used to eat those sometimes while I was living in my college dorm. They aren't great but they're quick and easy. And that T&E song is super catchy, haha.

My son is addicted to Totino's and eats them at college too.  When I ask him what he's eaten, he often says Totino's with hesitation because he knows what I'm going to say ha ha.  He heats them up in the microwave for a super nuked nutritious meal.   ::)

PS:  I need to get with the program here, because I've never heard of Tim and Eric!

Quote from: ribbons on Oct 29, 2023, 09:28 PMMy son is addicted to Totino's and eats them at college too.  When I ask him what he's eaten, he often says Totino's with hesitation because he knows what I'm going to say ha ha.  He heats them up in the microwave for a super nuked nutritious meal.   ::)

PS:  I need to get with the program here, because I've never heard of Tim and Eric!

Does that mean you've also never been taught how to hug in the workplace by Ray Wise.. I mean Grill Vogel?

Here's another of my favorite bits. "Duck a l'orange!"

Quote from: Guybrush on Oct 29, 2023, 10:36 PMDoes that mean you've also never been taught how to hug in the workplace by Ray Wise.. I mean Grill Vogel?

:laughing:  :laughing:

Oh no, it's Leland Palmer!  I don't think we should take advice from him on the subject of hugging.  :o ;)

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Oct 29, 2023, 10:40 PMHere's another of my favorite bits. "Duck a l'orange!"

:laughing:

This is ironically true, though - our food is poisoned!  Don't get me started, lol. 

PS:  Horsemeat!  I remember when it was discovered the Swedish meatballs at IKEA were made from horsemeat.   (They were delicious, though ha ha.)

One of my favourite things they did was the man milk skit where they bottle their own breast milk for Christmas. It was kinda split up across the episode, but cut together and published on Facebook and elsewhere.

Today, it seems the only place this version exists in its entirety is on Facebook, so that's odd.. but worth checking out!

📸 Watch this video on Facebook
https://fb.watch/p4TP-mXL0m/

#10 Jan 28, 2024, 04:02 AM Last Edit: Jan 28, 2024, 04:07 AM by robhr
My whole life I have had a serious grudge with weird, but then I found Tim and Eric and I immediately understood the genius. A very self aware weird. It's almost as if... And I know this could be all in my head... That they're kinda mocking weird, mocking themselves for being weird, mocking all of society because society is weird. I'm not saying this is their only motivation, but they have a subtle little hint of this feeling.

Anti comedy. I get it.