Maybe someone here can help me. I want to download an audio file from the France Culture website that's embedded in an article.

When it's a radio show that's uploaded as a podcast page (let's say this one) I just copy the link and paste it to one of those "Download from France Culture" engines like there are for every popular content platform online. Like this one.

But when it's an article, and within it there's an audio file, which I can listen on my computer but I also want to be able to upload to my private soundcloud and listen when I'm on the bus or something. Should I go to "view page source"? And then what? It's one of the two audio files embedded near the middle of the page, entitled "Intégralité de l'émission "Dialogues", diffusée sur France Culture en 1978, enregistrée en 1977. Avec Michel Foucault, Guy Hocquenghem et Jean Danet"

Thanks! I'm trying to become "good at computers" rn, any help appreciated.

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Ok well if you use Any Video Converter and then copy the URL, paste it and hit download, you'll get the file which you can then convert or playback as it is, so far as I can see.

Any Video Converter

The free version is three down on the right.

Just right click and save as this link here -> https://media.radiofrance-podcast.net/2020/0/5/NET_MFC_284907f0-29ca-4a08-ba66-034e9d7eb5eb.mp3

Just googled your description, viewed source of the page that came up and did a search for "mp3". That file came up first.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Thanks very much!

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism