Quote from: Guybrush on Aug 27, 2023, 01:28 AMHey, how did it go?

And shouldn't you be rooting for Dubious Dubois?

Usyk knockout in the 10th round.

And na, I like Usyk and how he's shown he will fight anyone, how he conducts himself, and want to see Usyk vs Fury for undisputed. Hopefully that should happen now.

Only God knows.

I looked it up and saw there was some controversy / drama where Dubois claims a victory was stolen from him in 5th round after Usyk was downed by a shot to the stomach. It was deemed as a low blow, but Dubois' team claims it was legal.

Do you have a take on that? Was it a low blow?

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Guybrush on Aug 27, 2023, 08:39 AMI looked it up and saw there was some controversy / drama where Dubois claims a victory was stolen from him in 5th round after Usyk was downed by a shot to the stomach. It was deemed as a low blow, but Dubois' team claims it was legal.

Do you have a take on that? Was it a low blow?

It was low but even if it was the wrong decision, Usyk would have got up before the count so I don't accept that it was a robbery.

Only God knows.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/66962430

FINALLY SIGNED AND CONFIRMED.

My cock is so hard right now lads.

The biggest fight in boxing is finally happening. Bigger than Mayweather vs Pacquiao for me.

Two massive, undefeated bald bastards going at it for the undisputed Heavyweight title.

Should be December 23rd.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Sep 29, 2023, 05:49 PMhttps://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/66962430

FINALLY SIGNED AND CONFIRMED.

My cock is so hard right now lads.

The biggest fight in boxing is finally happening. Bigger than Mayweather vs Pacquiao for me.

Two massive, undefeated bald bastards going at it for the undisputed Heavyweight title.

Should be December 23rd.

I barely know who they are, but this sounds fun and interesting.

Also a nice little Christmas treat if it happens on the 23rd 🙂

How did ya feel about this one, @jimmy jazz ? 🙂

Ngannou, with that physique, looks like an absolute beast.

It was the right decision but a really embarrassing night for Fury. Whether he underestimated Ngannou or didn't prepare right, I don't know. But no way should that have gone the full 10 rounds nor should he come out of it looking worse off.

People online overreacting massively cos they never expected Ngannou to be so good/Fury so bad, one person says its rigged and before you know it they all think it.

Only God knows.

Fury vs Usyk confirmed and announced.

February 17th, 2024 in Riyadh.

All belts on the line.

QuoteHistory will be made on 17 February in Riyadh.

Never has there been a four-belt heavyweight undisputed world champion.

Fury and Usyk have sat firmly at the top of the division ever since the Ukrainian dethroned Joshua. The winner will now cement their legacy as the greatest of their generation.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/67406398

🇬🇧🇺🇦

Only God knows.

Wilder was piss poor last night. I've warmed to him a lot though. He's much more respectful and gracious in defeat now.

I was actually rooting for him because I want him to smash AJ. I think that's probably the end for Wilder unless the fight with AJ is guaranteed next, he doesn't have any reason to continue really and he's a shadow of what he was.

AJ vs Wallin I listened to on the radio and it sounded like a one sided beat down. I'll catch it when it gets uploaded somewhere.

Fury vs Usyk February 17th, excited for it already.

Only God knows.

Isn't also boxing day soon upon us?

Sounds like a day when Brits go around giving eachother gut punches.

Quote from: Guybrush on Dec 24, 2023, 11:30 PMIsn't also boxing day soon upon us?

Sounds like a day when Brits go around giving eachother gut punches.

Yes we do. It's the day after Christmas BTW.

In the queues for the shops or over the football that is played.

Not sure why it's cled Boxing Day tbh.

Only God knows.

AJ vs Ngannou confirmes for this year.

Should be Wilder vs AJ. Anyway I'll probably watch it because I'm a knob.

Just over a month until Fury vs Usyk  8)

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jan 05, 2024, 11:15 PMAJ vs Ngannou confirmes for this year.

Should be Wilder vs AJ. Anyway I'll probably watch it because I'm a knob.

Just over a month until Fury vs Usyk  8)

Tyson looks kinda like your average dad, but I guess he's a beast in the ring?

Could he beat Mike Tyson in his prime?

Quote from: Guybrush on Jan 08, 2024, 09:39 AMTyson looks kinda like your average dad, but I guess he's a beast in the ring?

Could he beat Mike Tyson in his prime?

Fuck I missed this.

Fury is a freak in that he moves like a lightweight despite being 6 ft 7. He also has an exceptional boxing IQ. He has been boxing since he was a child and comes from a family of boxers.

Yes he would beat Mike Tyson imo. He's a superior boxer and he would take Mike's punching power. Fury would land more shots and win on points.

Only God knows.