Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jan 26, 2024, 01:31 AMAmateur boxing isn't the same as influencer boxing, might sound pedantic but the current world heavyweight champ (Oleksandr Usyk) has had 350 fights as an amateur, the point being amateur can still be incredibly skilled. I get the back story thing but that applies to legitimate boxing as well.

Understood.

Amateur has it's okay technical bracket of fights. I was just using the word amateur to refer to not being professional and kind of one off bouts not the whole amateur boxing scene you are referring to.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jan 26, 2024, 01:31 AMThe miming and funny faces is what goes viral on there though. That's why we shit on TikTok.

Is this still the most watched TikTok? It was for a long time:

No clue but TikTok is way more than just it's silly viral videos. There are different communities there but I see why it's easy fir old people to just write off TikTok like it's an annoyance.

I was this cool the whole time.

I'll have a look for other communities then 😏

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jan 26, 2024, 09:22 PMI'll have a look for other communities then 😏

Maybe there's a pedicure one that you'd enjoy 😉

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Guybrush on Jan 27, 2024, 09:03 AMMaybe there's a pedicure one that you'd enjoy 😉

There is, idk if it's a community per say but Foottok exists and I'm sure if you type in pedicures into the search bar more will pop up. You have to train the algo to show you what you like on your for you page.

Bizarre foods would be a good one for me. But even if I wanted to try it, I'm not allowed to tik-tok by my employer on account of my access to critical infrastructure.

Quote from: Guybrush on Jan 27, 2024, 09:26 AMBizarre foods would be a good one for me. But even if I wanted to try it, I'm not allowed to tik-tok by my employer on account of my access to critical infrastructure.

Yeah they have that restriction here in the states too for government jobs. You can't have TikTok on government phones.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Jan 27, 2024, 09:15 AMThere is, idk if it's a community per say but Foottok exists and I'm sure if you type in pedicures into the search bar more will pop up. You have to train the algo to show you what you like on your for you page.

Instagram is like that.

My feed is full of bodybuilding and perfectly pedicured podia.

Thanks for the suggestions 😎

Only God knows.

I want these frames.

"She paints, she reads, she lights things on fire."

I have a big head and it's tougher to find sunglasses and readers in styles I like that fit me. :(

Unfortunately my favorite heart-shaped sunglasses broke about a month ago. :(

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

I ate the McSpicy from McDonald's last night.

Not eating one again.

Feel like I want to get a hose, insert it into my arse and cleanse my insides with cold water.

Only God knows.

Quote from: Lexi Darling on Feb 02, 2024, 12:29 PMI have a big head and it's tougher to find sunglasses and readers in styles I like that fit me. :(

Unfortunately my favorite heart-shaped sunglasses broke about a month ago. :(

With you having a big head those frames are perfect. The bigger the head the bigger the frames. If you like cute smaller frames then that's not gonna look right go for bigger frames like the one in that picture.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Feb 16, 2024, 11:10 PMI ate the McSpicy from McDonald's last night.

Not eating one again.

Feel like I want to get a hose, insert it into my arse and cleanse my insides with cold water.

Was it too spicy for you?

Quote from: DJChameleon on Feb 17, 2024, 03:46 PMWas it too spicy for you?

Eating it was fine. It was the next day that was the problem.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Feb 17, 2024, 04:17 PMEating it was fine. It was the next day that was the problem.

My digestion system has a problem with Capsaicin, so I feel ya. It's usually not the entering of spicy food into the system that's the problem.

Yup. Basically the minute I hit my 30s I started having to worry a lot more about what happens on the way out.

And @DJChameleon for sure, it's just hard to find frames that are both large enough and cute enough.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards