Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jan 08, 2024, 10:18 PMFranz Beckenbauer

RIP Der Kaiser 🇩🇪⚽🏆

At first glance, he reminded me of Andy Kaufman...

Yes, I too immediately thought of Andy Kaufman when that pic came up.

Such a funny guy ❤️

Happiness is a warm manatee

RIP Annie Nightingale

(I'm like this all the time.)

Not familiar with his work but from that article's descriptions it sounds like he was a cool guy.

RIP

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

RIP Toby

No Toby Keith fans huh? I was gonna say rest in piss but just because he was on the right during Bush era singing his patriotic songs. I don't have that much disdain for him.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Feb 08, 2024, 07:40 PMRIP Toby

No Toby Keith fans huh? I was gonna say rest in piss but just because he was on the right during Bush era singing his patriotic songs. I don't have that much disdain for him.

"I own the mail" or whatever Elph said

u shud eat like at least two golf ball sized fists of dirt every day RETurn to S  O  I  L!!!1!

Quote from: DJChameleon on Feb 08, 2024, 07:40 PMRIP Toby

I didn't like his music and I thought he was an asshole, but I'm sorry to hear he died young.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Lillebjørn Nilsen died last week. You probably won't know him, but he was a singer/songwriter from Norway and well liked by most.

Some of our friends played and sang this song during our wedding ceremony (quite a bit of talk first here):

Happiness is a warm manatee

Ahh shit, RIP.

If I get a chance to listen to music today I'm gonna have to put on Future Days in his honor.  :'(

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Janszoon on Feb 10, 2024, 07:30 AMI didn't like his music and I thought he was an asshole, but I'm sorry to hear he died young.

Same feelings but very rarely do I celebrate someone's death.

I was this cool the whole time.