#270 Feb 14, 2024, 02:27 PM Last Edit: Feb 16, 2024, 12:00 PM by Mindy

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Quote from: Psy-Fi on Feb 17, 2024, 01:23 PMA super PAC is helping RFK Jr. get on the ballot. Democrats say that's illegal.

Yes! I hope the Super PAC gets RFK Jr. on the ballet so Trump can just stroll into office by splitting the Dem vote.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Feb 17, 2024, 03:44 PMYes! I hope the Super PAC gets RFK Jr. on the ballet

Looking forward to seeing him in Swan Lake!

This is what you want. This is what you get.

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Quote from: Janszoon on Feb 17, 2024, 07:44 PMLooking forward to seeing him in Swan Lake!

:laughing:

What you desire is of lesser value than what you have found.

Jeffrey Sachs Interview - A Big Military Power

INTERVIEW: Rand Paul Condemns "Reprehensible" Foreign Wars

Quote from: Psy-Fi on Feb 24, 2024, 11:01 PM

INTERVIEW: Rand Paul Condemns "Reprehensible" Foreign Wars

It's great for Pelosi's stock portfolio though. If Biden gets re-elected, don't forget to buy up some Raytheon and Lockheed Martin stock.

Quote from: SGR on Feb 24, 2024, 11:09 PMIt's great for Pelosi's stock portfolio though. If Biden gets re-elected, don't forget to buy up some Raytheon and Lockheed Martin stock.

I already did when October 7th happen.

Also bought a few oil stocks too.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Feb 25, 2024, 01:52 PMI already did when October 7th happen.

Also bought a few oil stocks too.

Some, even here, were saying that Hamas would be quickly crushed by Israel and I thought, even at the time, that the conflict would drag out and be a factor in the 2024 election. Here we are now, still sending billions to Israel.

Quote from: SGR on Feb 25, 2024, 10:01 PMSome, even here, were saying that Hamas would be quickly crushed by Israel and I thought, even at the time, that the conflict would drag out and be a factor in the 2024 election. Here we are now, still sending billions to Israel.

The last two attempts to send aid has been held up by the Senate though so that's good but doubt that will last long especially with government shutdown looming again.

Victoria Nuland Gets DESPERATE for WAR FUNDING on CNN