Sounds like a cock. My form tutor was horrible to me but it will just sound like a lie if I posted what she did (it wasn't anything noncey or violent).

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jun 06, 2023, 09:41 PMSounds like a cock. My form tutor was horrible to me but it will just sound like a lie if I posted what she did (it wasn't anything noncey or violent).

Heeeey, come on. Let's hear it! Did she rock your socks off?

Happiness is a warm manatee

lol it was nothing sexual, it will just sound like bullshit. We had an argument and she lied and got me permanently excluded is the basic gist of it. Sounds like rubbish but I promise it is not.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jun 06, 2023, 11:23 PMlol it was nothing sexual, it will just sound like bullshit. We had an argument and she lied and got me permanently excluded is the basic gist of it. Sounds like rubbish but I promise it is not.

I was thinking more like she made you rock back and forth in a fetal position until your socks came off for some reason.

But lying like that is super shitty, especially to young kids. To get you permanently excluded from something makes it even shittier. It doesn't sound like bullshit to me.

Happiness is a warm manatee

In entrepreneuring in high school the usually extremely calm teacher threw a marker at a student in a rage. I guess he was calm 'cause he was repressing.