It's getting controversial now; every remaining album has received at least one vote this round, and the result is actually a four-way tie, meaning Pixies, Prince, Allman Brothers and Frank Zappa are all out at the same time!

Round 3

1. Neil Young - After the Gold Rush
3. Can - Tago Mago
5. David Bowie - Aladdin Sane
6. Yes - Close to the Edge
7. The Cure - Disintegration

Vote 2 off by September 16.

Neil Young - After the Gold Rush
Can - Tago Mago

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Can - Tago Mago
The Cure - Disintegration

Neil Young
Can

I was this cool the whole time.

This battle is going by faster than I expected. Now both Neil Young and Can are out.

Round 4

5. David Bowie - Aladdin Sane
6. Yes - Close to the Edge
7. The Cure - Disintegration

Vote 1 off by September 18.

David Bowie - Aladdin Sane

Interest check:

Who knows/think that they will be participating in the next upcoming battle in the schedule, namely Crossover Thrash?

Crossover Thrash
1. Nuclear Assault - Game Over
2. D.R.I. - Crossover
3. Stormtroopers of Death - Speak English or Die
4. Cryptic Slaughter - Convicted
5. Suicidal Tendencies - Suicidal Tendencies
6. GWAR - Scumdogs of the Universe
7. M.O.D. - USA for MOD
8. Corrosion of Conformity - Animosity
9. Vio-lence - Eternal Nightmare
10. Carnivore - Retaliation
[close]

If interest is too low we might want to postpone this one (or at worst cancel the battle outright), which means we would move on the first Wild Card battle next instead. So just let me know if you are up for the one we have scheduled, and then I'll make the decision within the next few days

David Bowie

Also I have no idea about those bands and I would have to listen to them before the voting process starts to see which ones I prefer. Actually I vaguely know GWAR because of Beavis and Butthead but never listened to an album from them.

I've heard all of those except for M.O.D., Cryptic Slaughter and Carnivore, so I would be fine with doing it if others are interested.

The Cure - Disintegration

I've heard 4 out of the 10 albums in that Crossover Thrash list but it was a long time ago. I'll have to give all of them a listen if I participate in the battle.

Noted on the crossover thrash battle. It might be a good idea then to postpone that one a bit to avoid any unnecessary delays in the schedule. If so, that means our next battle would be the first Wild Card round:
Wild Card Battle #1
1. Def Leppard - Pyromania
2. Whatever Brains - __LP
3. Radiohead - The Bends
4. WU LYF - Go Tell Fire to the Mountain
5. The Residents - Meet the Residents
6. Mission of Burma - Vs.
7. Kate Bush - The Dreaming
8. Flipper - Generic Flipper
9. Ween - The Mollusk
10. Helmet - Meantime
[close]
How do you feel about this?

David Bowie

Sounds like it would be interesting. I've heard all but two of those, though a few of them were quite a while ago. I do think I'd prefer that to the crossover battle for now.

Yes I'm all for that wildcard battle list.