Well, why not start a football thread here too? After all the Super Bowl isn't very far away, is it? Anyway, this is a place where American football fans can vent about their favorite teams. Maybe you know who is going to win Super Bowl LVII. Will Sean Payton wind up in Denver? Arizona? Does Tom Brady wind up in Las Vegas, does he stay in Tampa, or is it finally time to retire? What about Mr. Waffles Rodgers? Does he follow in Brett Favre's shoes and ends up with the Jets? When does the Lamar Jackson soap opera end? What did I miss?

In any event, what do you guys think about the world of football these days?

The Word has spoken :D

Quote from: Rubber Soul on Jan 26, 2023, 03:00 PMIn any event, what do you guys think about the world of football these days?
I can't wait until it's over!  :laughing:

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Quote from: Janszoon on Jan 26, 2023, 03:29 PMI can't wait until it's over!  :laughing:

Ha! my dad took me and my sister to a football game when I was 5 and I fell asleep after like fifteen minutes. After nearly 30 years it still has the same effect on me.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Jan 26, 2023, 03:46 PMHa! my dad took me and my sister to a football game when I was 5 and I fell asleep after like fifteen minutes. After nearly 30 years it still has the same effect on me.
Any time I ever try to watch it, I'll be sitting there looking at the TV, then suddenly the people around me will yell and I'll realize I was just literally looking at the TV without actually processing anything happening on the screen.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Doesn't all your professional footballers get brain damaged?

Sounds really rough.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Many of them do. It's a pretty violent sport.

The Word has spoken :D