Quote from: Toy Revolver on Apr 30, 2023, 08:03 PMi thought the plot got too convoluted and gave up

Nothing convoluted about it that I could see. Loved it to the end.

Quote from: Trollheart on Apr 30, 2023, 09:02 PMNothing convoluted about it that I could see. Loved it to the end.

i'm glad you enjoyed it

i felt like they kept adding new characters and too many subplots

i couldn't keep up with it but many people loved it, i know

Quote from: Toy Revolver on Apr 30, 2023, 08:03 PMi thought the plot got too convoluted and gave up
i just got bored and gave up tbh

Maybe i should try it again but there's too many great characters in the sopranos for me to take the idea that SOA is better seriously.

Speaking of model train sets from earlier... Bobby  playing with his little model train set while he wears his conductors hat was one of the funniest visuals ever.

i rewatched the one where he kills christopher and takes peyote, the one where aj attempts suicide, and the one where dr melfi is raped

all three episodes are 5/5 super classics

Bro i was tempted to bring up AJs suicide attempt but i didn't know how people felt about spoilers. But everyone should have seen the sopranos by now.

But yeah that is probably my favorite scene.  I dunno if it's just me but that scene is pure slapstick comedy to me and garners 0 actual sympathy for the crybaby that AJ became. Dummy couldn't measure a rope, it was pure comedy.

Quote from: Jwb on May 03, 2023, 02:04 AMBro i was tempted to bring up AJs suicide attempt but i didn't know how people felt about spoilers. But everyone should have seen the sopranos by now.

But yeah that is probably my favorite scene.  I dunno if it's just me but that scene is pure slapstick comedy to me and garners 0 actual sympathy for the crybaby that AJ became. Dummy couldn't measure a rope, it was pure comedy.

lol

you are so mean

the whole thing is written so well - aj does come off as a clown

i like the scene in another episode who paulie makes fun of him at the dinner party

and also how aj thought is was funny that kid that they burned his toes off then gets all sentimental because the cyclist they beat up was somali - it makes aj seem even stupider and he says "can't we all just get along" to his shrink lol

and dr melfi says maybe he subconsciously knew the rope was too long and tony says maybe he's just a dumb ass

fuck that shit is golden

Christopher sitting on adrianas dog was another top tier moment lol