Oh it's for those who have deep pockets all right. And understanding, or no girlfriend.

Quote from: Trollheart on Apr 29, 2023, 10:37 PMOh it's for those who have deep pockets all right. And understanding, or no girlfriend.

Or a girlfriend who just loves model trains...

"Ooooh baby, I just love the way you push your engine into my station..."

Quote from: SGR on Apr 29, 2023, 10:39 PMOr a girlfriend who just loves model trains...

seriously though

there's someone for everyone

Just imagine getting whacked while indulging in your passion for model trains sets. "The cruelty is the point" etc 

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Quote from: jadis on Apr 29, 2023, 11:20 PMJust imagine getting whacked while indulging in your passion for model trains sets. "The cruelty is the point" etc 

I haven't watched the Sopranos yet, but I do remember when Stuart Little almost died by model train

Quote from: jadis on Apr 29, 2023, 11:20 PMJust imagine getting whacked while indulging in your passion for model trains sets. "The cruelty is the point" etc 

i can't think about train sets without remembering that character

I don't have the patience for "prestige TV" shows but The Sopranos is as good as they say

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Quote from: jadis on Apr 29, 2023, 11:52 PMI don't have the patience for "prestige TV" shows but The Sopranos is as good as they say

when tony takes mescaline and yells "i get it" into that canyon

that was a damn good scene

😰

my wife was like how many times are you going to watch this and i was like hundreds

Quote from: SGR on Apr 29, 2023, 10:39 PMOr a girlfriend who just loves model trains...

My fiance loves the fact that I am a passionate synth nerd. I am an expert knob twiddler, after all.  ;)

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Apr 30, 2023, 04:20 PMMy fiance loves the fact that I am a passionate synth nerd. I am an expert knob twiddler, after all.  ;)

that's hawt

I'm probably in the minority here, but though I loved The Sopranos I think Sons of Anarchy was a superior programme. Plus it had Maggie Saff AND Katie Sagal Hawt hawt HAWT!!!!

Quote from: Trollheart on Apr 30, 2023, 07:31 PMI'm probably in the minority here, but though I loved The Sopranos I think Sons of Anarchy was a superior programme. Plus it had Maggie Saff AND Katie Sagal Hawt hawt HAWT!!!!

i thought the plot got too convoluted and gave up

To what extent do you create your own music? Maybe you could just delve deeper into that, like build a home studio if you don't have one and record your own drone instruments and mix that with your field recordings etc.

But maybe you're already doing all this 🙂

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Guybrush on Apr 30, 2023, 08:04 PMTo what extent do you create your own music? Maybe you could just delve deeper into that, like build a home studio if you don't have one and record your own drone instruments and mix that with your field recordings etc.

But maybe you're already doing all this 🙂

A fine suggestion, and yes - I've built a home studio using Ubuntu Studio which I explore in detail here.

(I'm like this all the time.)