Thanks, you guys. :embarassed:

It's nice to have a community again. I'm not going anywhere.

"She paints, she reads, she lights things on fire."

Quote from: Hope on Jan 04, 2024, 10:36 AMThanks, you guys. :embarassed:

It's nice to have a community again. I'm not going anywhere.

I have a question after seeing you use this phrase on here and it's been bothering me for a while. I've even Googled it and didn't get an answer.

What is corn chip feet?

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jan 04, 2024, 03:50 PMI have a question after seeing you use this phrase on here and it's been bothering me for a while. I've even Googled it and didn't get an answer.

What is corn chip feet?

They're feet made out of corn chips. Duh

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jan 04, 2024, 03:50 PMI have a question after seeing you use this phrase on here and it's been bothering me for a while. I've even Googled it and didn't get an answer.

What is corn chip feet?

What, you've never binged Fritos in a drunken haze, passed out, woke up six hours later to piss, and stepped on a few that escaped your inebriated grasp?

It's "Frito Feet". Common enough with humans, but especially with dogs. In the summer when my feet sweat they start to smell like corn chips. I have to clean them at least morning and night.

"The corn chip odor, also known as 'Frito feet' or 'popcorn paws,' is often associated with a condition called bromhidrosis . Bromhidrosis is a medical term used to describe excessive body odor caused by the breakdown of sweat by bacteria on the skin."

So, basically my feet smell in the summer. Gross I know, but I'm fascinated by the stench. I take my flip flops off a few times a day and just take a big ole whiff.

:embarassed:  :puke:

"She paints, she reads, she lights things on fire."

Absolutely exceptional post.

Thanks.

I don't think corn chips smell though. There is A smell. But not an unpleasant one. Just makes me hungry.

Only God knows.

suddenly randomly out of nowhere i'm hungry for corn chips

Quote from: Key on Jan 04, 2024, 04:34 PMsuddenly randomly out of nowhere i'm hungry for corn chips

These are GOATed

Quote from: SGR on Jan 04, 2024, 10:58 PMThese are GOATed

Second only to chili cheese

a particle; a fragment of totality

I had those for the first time the other day, my work got them in the vending machine. Definitely a high tier chip.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Jan 04, 2024, 11:02 PMSecond only to chili cheese

Like, I can't decide because I agree with both of you. I'm going with chili cheese ONLY because I like to sometimes melt cheese on beans and crush chili cheese fritos on the top for some more flavor. Honey BBQ just doesn't deliver the same quality that I strive for in my stoner food.

Quote from: Key on Jan 04, 2024, 11:11 PMLike, I can't decide because I agree with both of you. I'm going with chili cheese ONLY because I like to sometimes melt cheese on beans and crush chili cheese fritos on the top for some more flavor. Honey BBQ just doesn't deliver the same quality that I strive for in my stoner food.

We used to sell something like this at our school concession stand during sports events - chili cheese fritos on the bottom, dennison's chili on top of that, and nacho cheese on top. Frito pie, baby.

a particle; a fragment of totality

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Jan 04, 2024, 11:45 PMWe used to sell something like this at our school concession stand during sports events - chili cheese fritos on the bottom, dennison's chili on top of that, and nacho cheese on top. Frito pie, baby.

That sounds so good but we can't get that chili here but we probably have similar.

Another reason I want The Hawk back is because I want to see his chili recipe.

If anyone has a really good one post it please.

Only God knows.

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Jan 04, 2024, 11:45 PMWe used to sell something like this at our school concession stand during sports events - chili cheese fritos on the bottom, dennison's chili on top of that, and nacho cheese on top. Frito pie, baby.

Holy shit that sounds good. I'm adding this to the recipe book (it's just a piece of paper tbh)

I do the same thing with putting chips on my sandwiches but I think that's pretty nornal.

#29 Jan 05, 2024, 05:14 PM Last Edit: Jan 05, 2024, 06:00 PM by Lisnaholic
:clap: Congrats to all the award winners !  and also congrats to guybrush for your cool summaries of our online characters! :clap:

Many thanks to anyone who voted for me, and my apologies that I wasn't able to return the compliment of voting as I was freezing my butt off in England, without much internet access.

As official Most Underatted Poster ( and thanks again, :love: ), I feel I can shout out to my fellow underratees: Nimbly, SGR, Psy-Fi, Saulaac, Meatwad,  innerspaceboy, Paul Smeenus, fire, degrassi and others. Although you didn't make it to a specific category, I've enjoyed your company and contributions, so thanks for that.

Have I forgotten anyone? I which case, you deserve even more congratulations: you are such an underrated poster that even the most underrated poster has underrated you !

What you desire is of lesser value than what you have found.