Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Jan 23, 2024, 08:16 PM
naughty
When I was a kid I thought women got pregnant by having guys pee in their vag.
[close]

When we had sex ed in second grade and we were told that a fluid coming from the penis is involved, I did also assume pee. I probably was corrected at some point quite soon, but there was a blissful time period when I was genuinely concerned that I flush away so much precious baby making fluid.

Quote from: Hope on Jan 23, 2024, 02:45 PMI thought I could dig my way to China. I loved digging holes.

Cartoons helped perpetuate this by having bugs bunny dig his way to China.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Jan 28, 2024, 07:10 AMCartoons helped perpetuate this by having bugs bunny dig his way to China.

I like the one where he saws Florida off the U.S. and it floats away from the rest of the country.

From afar, Florida does seem like a particularly strange part of the US. Some interesting chemically fuelled crime takes place there for sure.

Happiness is a warm manatee

I lived in Lakeland (next to Tampa) for 3 years following my grandmother's death. We didn't live in any shady places, so it always seemed fine to me. I left there when I was 17, so not quite the age yet to be into drugs and chaos if I was going to.

"She paints, she reads, she lights things on fire."

Quote from: Psy-Fi on Jan 28, 2024, 01:51 PMI like the one where he saws Florida off the U.S. and it floats away from the rest of the country.

Yes I love that one too. Funny that opinion was popular back then. It seems like Florida Man coined term is new but not if that's how the animators thought of Florida so many decades ago.

I was this cool the whole time.