Hey guys 🙂

Sometimes if there's a lot of YouTube embeds posted in a thread, my chrome browser on my smartphone starts to freeze up.

Is it just me? Trying to find the cause of it and hoping it's a problem with my smartphone and not the site.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: grindy on Jan 27, 2024, 10:10 AMNever had any issues like that.

Phew. So far so good.

Happiness is a warm manatee

My browser is generally a bit laggy these days but when I restart my phone everything is great, so it's just my old, cluttered phone acting up a bit.

I'm not using Chrome but Safari on Iphone seems to have no issue for me, I just checked the thread where I post my music which has 10+ video embeds.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Guybrush on Jan 27, 2024, 09:07 AMHey guys 🙂

Sometimes if there's a lot of YouTube embeds posted in a thread, my chrome browser on my smartphone starts to freeze up.

Is it just me? Trying to find the cause of it and hoping it's a problem with my smartphone and not the site.

I remember even on MB ppl would complain sometimes if ppl were posting too many embeds on a single page and even implemented spoilers to tackle the issue.  It's more of a bandwidth thing I think, wouldn't necessarily be a site problem

"I own the mail" or whatever Elph said

u shud eat like at least two golf ball sized fists of dirt every day RETurn to S  O  I  L!!!1!