Hallo there!

I am considering requiring two-factor authentication for logins here. This would help restrict unauthorized access to your accounts.

However, because it might be slightly inconvenient, I wanna check with you guys first.

How do you feel about it? Are you okay with a trial period?

Happiness is a warm manatee

has there been an increase in unauthorized access to some accounts where this ramp up in security is neccessary?

Or is it just a safety precaution?

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Dec 04, 2023, 03:54 PMhas there been an increase in unauthorized access to some accounts where this ramp up in security is neccessary?

Or is it just a safety precaution?

This is just a precaution. I want to provide a safe environment, especially in the Secret forum, so then 2-factor authentication would be a further step towards that.

Happiness is a warm manatee

I wouldn't mind it but I'm just only one opinion.

I was this cool the whole time.

It's ok with me as long as it doesn't involve any annoying 'CAPTCHA' BS.

OK with me. Although it shouldn't be necessary in a normal world, I'll go through it for the sake of added security.

As someone for whom online privacy has become all too real lately, I'm absolutely fine with that idea.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

I would appreciate the ability to opt out. I really don't see a need for that level of protection for a forum I used a burner email to sign up for lol. I protect my privacy by not sharing private things.