What should we call the unmoderated forum?

First Amendment Forum
0 (0%)
The Colosseum
1 (7.7%)
Thunderdome
2 (15.4%)
The Dog Pound
1 (7.7%)
The Nine Circles of Hell
2 (15.4%)
Tartarus
0 (0%)
Ass Pirates
0 (0%)
The Fight Club
1 (7.7%)
Event Horizon
3 (23.1%)
The Black Hole
2 (15.4%)
The Troll Cave
1 (7.7%)
Dante's Bar
0 (0%)
The Octagon
2 (15.4%)
The Unmoderated Free-Speech Forum
1 (7.7%)
The Shitbox
2 (15.4%)
Edgelord Playpen
2 (15.4%)
Unmoderated
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

I think that there should be an unmoderated edge to the forum but still have bannable offenses and rules

"I own the mail" or whatever Elph said

u shud eat like at least two golf ball sized fists of dirt every day RETurn to S  O  I  L!!!1!

Quote from: tristan_geoff on Oct 09, 2023, 07:33 AMI think that there should be an unmoderated edge to the forum but still have bannable offenses and rules

I don't think that works. you either have an unmoderated edge or you don't. If it's unmoderated then there are no rules or bannable offenses. You can't have them both operating when they are two conflicting ideals.

I was this cool the whole time.

#47 Oct 09, 2023, 05:26 PM Last Edit: Oct 09, 2023, 08:12 PM by Guybrush
It's up! Although I couldn't quite settle on the best possible name / membergroup, so maybe that's a future poll.

Anyways, name for now is Agitator and if you're an Agitator, you get access to Unmoderated.

Join up here!

Happiness is a warm manatee

#48 Oct 09, 2023, 08:02 PM Last Edit: Oct 09, 2023, 08:12 PM by Guybrush
Quote from: Guybrush on Oct 09, 2023, 05:26 PMIt's up! Although I couldn't quite settle on the best possible name / membergroup, so maybe that's a future poll.

Anyways, name for now is Agitator and if you're an Agitator, you get access to Unmoderated.

Join up here!

This just links to your profile.

Quote from: grindy on Oct 09, 2023, 08:02 PMThis just links to your profile.

Think I fixed those links.

If not, it's under My Groups in the personal menu. Click the little avatar at the top of the page and look towards the bottom of the menu.

Added a poll!

Posting to see if I am a swollen member.

Oh yes I love it.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Oct 09, 2023, 08:19 PMPosting to see if I am a swollen member.

Oh yes I love it.

Yes, well.. I made some minor adjustments while I was anyways fiddling with user groups 😄

Looks good to me. Perfect name too. Those that don't want to partake don't have to and those that want to, can. Simple as that. Thanks tore!

Are we allowed to vote even if we don't plan on opting in?

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Oct 09, 2023, 08:38 PMAre we allowed to vote even if we don't plan on opting in?

Sure 🙂

Otherwise, we'll get two votes or so.

Try #2 for this idea. Let's get controversy.

I love the movie Event Horizon. I had to vote for it.

I was this cool the whole time.