What should we call the unmoderated forum?

First Amendment Forum
0 (0%)
The Colosseum
1 (7.7%)
Thunderdome
2 (15.4%)
The Dog Pound
1 (7.7%)
The Nine Circles of Hell
2 (15.4%)
Tartarus
0 (0%)
Ass Pirates
0 (0%)
The Fight Club
1 (7.7%)
Event Horizon
3 (23.1%)
The Black Hole
2 (15.4%)
The Troll Cave
1 (7.7%)
Dante's Bar
0 (0%)
The Octagon
2 (15.4%)
The Unmoderated Free-Speech Forum
1 (7.7%)
The Shitbox
2 (15.4%)
Edgelord Playpen
2 (15.4%)
Unmoderated
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

jk I wanna argue with right wingers lol

"I own the mail" or whatever Elph said

u shud eat like at least two golf ball sized fists of dirt every day RETurn to S  O  I  L!!!1!

Weeell, we put it to the vote last time and it was pretty much a stalemate.

I don't think it's a good idea, but I also don't mind giving it another shot. It's unmoderated after all, so shouldn't be much work.

@Trollheart who should see this forum? Is it an opt-in membergroup or people above a certain post threshold or just a free for all?

Happiness is a warm manatee

I say it be an opt-in tbh

u shud eat like at least two golf ball sized fists of dirt every day RETurn to S  O  I  L!!!1!

Quote from: Key on Oct 07, 2023, 12:50 AMIf you don't want to partake in the unmonitored forum, just don't.

And consider abstaining from the vote as well. Funny how those against the idea are those who wouldn't participate anyway.

#19 Oct 07, 2023, 10:13 PM Last Edit: Oct 07, 2023, 10:23 PM by Lexi Darling
Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Oct 07, 2023, 10:08 PMAnd consider abstaining from the vote as well. Funny how those against the idea are those who wouldn't participate anyway.

That's absolutely fair. I think it is worth a shot anyway, I'm not necessarily opposed even if I'm not convinced it's really needed.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Alright, I'll implement sometime tomorrow when I can find some time with a computer.

You have until then to try and stop me.

Quote from: Guybrush on Oct 08, 2023, 12:37 AMAlright, I'll implement sometime tomorrow when I can find some time with a computer.

You have until then to try and stop me.

I'm pulling the plug on this whole site mwah haha

Needs a good name.

It was called The Abyss before, and anyone who opted in was a 'diver'.

I thought this was good, but didn't have enough spice.

Only God knows.

The Fight Club?

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

I guess opt-in would be the best method. Probably important to make clear that apart from what's said there stays there, nothing posted there should be pasted into threads outside of the sub-forum, nor should conversations/debates/drama there be referred to outside of it.

I should also point out that though I think it's a good idea for those who need it, I have no intention myself of opting in. I'm just too nice a guy.

Names? The Black Hole, with those opting in being called spacers? Meh, you do better then. How about the Event Horizon, as in, point of no return? Maybe they could be called nomads. Ah I don't know: leave me alone.

The Colosseum.

Posters are Gladiators  8)

???

Only God knows.

If it's not just Unmoderated, how about The Troll Cave? And its residents could be trolls.

There is only one Trolls!

Only God knows.

Or go all out and just call it The Nine Circles of Hell and residents can be Demons 👹