Would you like a new, less moderated forum for controversial content?

Yes
6 (54.5%)
No
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Quote from: Dreams on Mar 08, 2023, 02:45 AM
Quote from: Janszoon on Mar 08, 2023, 02:32 AM
Quote from: Dreams on Mar 08, 2023, 02:25 AMmaybe people could just quit being hypersensitive trigger warning babies
Oh the irony. :laughing:

youre like the little kid i had to teach ti stop snitching- every thread you cry about

and then you won't interact with me on the sun ra thread and so on

really you are the worst of your generation

you never had an original thought ever

i seriously legit dislike you
Thanks for sharing. I'm pretty sure we're from the same generation.

What Sun Ra thread are you talking about?

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Ok guys, take it to the controversial sub f...uck. Um. Well. This is why we need it. Maybe.
:shycouch:

your. vinyl thread

i try to be supportive but your still having a breakdown from the woke thread so you ignore everything i say about music

cause you're like that - dishonest af

pretending to be the good guy when you use every tool of manipulation to get your way

"i don't think this thread supports friendly conversation" because it doesn't say exactly what you were told to believe

Quote from: Trollheart on Mar 08, 2023, 02:51 AMOk guys, take it to the controversial sub f...uck. Um. Well. This is why we need it. Maybe.
:shycouch:

y'all should just take things as they are instead of letting the pc patrol play teacher's pet

Or y'all should try to work with us to retain your free speech instead of all your threads being closed and moved to the graveyard.

Quote from: Dreams on Mar 08, 2023, 02:54 AMyour. vinyl thread

i try to be supportive but your still having a breakdown from the woke thread so you ignore everything i say about music

cause you're like that - dishonest af

pretending to be the good guy when you use every tool of manipulation to get your way

"i don't think this thread supports friendly conversation" because it doesn't say exactly what you were told to believe

Sorry you think it's somehow dishonest that I don't think racist threads support friendly conversation, but I truly don't think they do. I'm here because I'd love to have casual conversations about music, movies, books, whatever. A deluge of bigoted rage threads dominating the discussion here is kind of a drag to be honest. It doesn't make me want to be here and I suspect that it's repelling other people as well. If this forum intends to grow, I think it would be in its best interest to have less angry, hateful content.

i never made one bigoted thread

that's your lie

your constant incessant lie

if you don't want to be here leave

i've never been anything but civil but you start name calling and object to anything that doesn't fit perfectly in your little safety bubble

thread after thread you accuse me of hate or bigotry

but i'm sure the truth is you never did a thing to fight injustice or challenge the status quo

i know your cowardly type

you don't have an iota of revolutionary spirit

we'd still be stuck in the 80's if your type who cannot stand anything not entirely within their safety bubble

i know you didn't fight for queer rights early on

i know you never confronted the police

i know how your type is

Well if it makes anyone feel better, I haven't been offended so far.

Quote from: Dreams on Mar 08, 2023, 04:01 AMi never made one bigoted thread

that's your lie

your constant incessant lie

if you don't want to be here leave

i've never been anything but civil but you start name calling and object to anything that doesn't fit perfectly in your little safety bubble

thread after thread you accuse me of hate or bigotry

but i'm sure the truth is you never did a thing to fight injustice or challenge the status quo

i know your cowardly type

you don't have an iota of revolutionary spirit

we'd still be stuck in the 80's if your type who cannot stand anything not entirely within their safety bubble

i know you didn't fight for queer rights early on

i know you never confronted the police

i know how your type is
Good grief buddy, what on earth are you talking about? I am queer. I protested against prop 8 in California. I also confronted police in Chicago while protesting the invasion of Iraq. So give me a big high five for meeting your criteria for people who are allowed to to disagree with you I guess.

Your anti-trans "cis is a slur" thread was bigoted, your anti-woke thread was bigoted, and your eugenics-adjacent thread from last night was bigoted. Sorry if it hurts your feelings, but that's how those threads come off.

Quoteeugenics-adjacent

unbelievable- being queer doesn't mean you fault for anything

Quote from: Dreams on Mar 08, 2023, 05:20 AM
Quoteeugenics-adjacent

What are you even trying to say here?

Quote from: Janszoon on Mar 08, 2023, 05:22 AM
Quoteeugenics-adjacent

how can you not understand that being queer doesn't mean you fault for anything

and eugenics adjacent

really your inability to think is incredible

like i don't even think you like sun ra

Quote from: Dreams on Mar 08, 2023, 05:27 AM
Quote from: Janszoon on Mar 08, 2023, 05:22 AM
Quoteeugenics-adjacent

how can you not understand that being queer doesn't mean you fault for anything
Still not sure what this is supposed mean.

I think it sounds like a good idea :)