Start off with some History of these Beasts, if you need to know any that is... and then the next one is a troublesome Crocodile that will have to be hunted and killed...just so you are warned..

I still think Bigfoot is the most dangerous creature roaming our woods.

Crabs make me smile still as if you've ever had been attached like I am to an ex Army Man who was stationed in Hong Kong as a wet behind the ears laddie of 18yrs.
...Off limits area's like Thomson Street, but of course it still attracted large amounts of the Salerno to shed their clothes and their money haha...one occasion his mate Cliff got a call to the guard house to get my Husband to bring some clothes and shoes as his had been stolen whilst sleeping off his pleasures.
.. Husband's case at 18 years of age held the record for getting into the Hospital 3 times with a dose...Nurse would say medicine time and do not get excited unless you like excruciating pain.

So here is my Video this evening about Crabs...Enjoy

;)

Something I know about, but haven't seen myself, are hammerhead flatworms. They seem to be invasive to parts of the US and maybe elsewhere and are a threat to earthworms.

Flatworms in general are also a fascinating group.

Staying firmly in the realm of biology (and not identity), there's a theory - seems solid to me - that sexes came about by selfish strategy (like most things). The two sexes produce different gametes. So healthy, adult females produce eggs. Males produce sperm. Eggs are large, sperms are small.

If we imagine one kind of gamete, there might be a selfish opportunity to benefit from producing a smaller gamete. It will be less costly and more mobile. But everyone's gametes can't get smaller, because there won't be enough nutrition to produce viable offspring. So this in turn necessitates the opposing egg strategy, to produce the large ones.

This leads to very different sexual conditions and strategies for males and females, especially when fertilization is internal. In these cases, males are taking advantage of females and have a potentially extremely low investment in reproduction whereas females have to take a much larger investment and much more risk.

This is exemplified in marine flatworms that, like other flatworms, express both male and female (hermaphroditic). So their mating has evolved to become a battle where they both try to impregnate eachother with their spiky penises. They're both fighting to be the male. The loser has to take the role of the female and has to gestate the eggs.

Happiness is a warm manatee