Getting close now.

Anyone feeling festive yet? Anyone not a Christmas person?

This thread is to csbrafe all things Christmas. The songs, the food, the gifts and the wintery scenery.

Men, don't forget to buy your partners some sexy lingerie.

Only God knows.

Wow, that sure is some foot fetish stuff.

My wife finally made it easy for me and wants noise cancelling headphones, so that's what I'm getting her 🙂

We got the Christmas lights up outside on the porch, but we definitely need to get a tree up and decorate a bit this coming weekend.

Happiness is a warm manatee

I've never really been the most festive person, certainly not while I was living alone. It's still not something I really think about for most of the year, but when the season comes, I become a bit of a Christmas maniac, a Christmaniac, if you will. I am going to be hosting a Christmas party for my family this year, which is a big undertaking but I'm excited.

I was planning on making a craft for the mister's present this year, but I have barely any time to work on it, plus I actually have a bit of money now from selling old clothes. So I think I'm going to buy him something nice this Christmas.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

"She paints, she reads, she lights things on fire."

We've been quite fortunate with the weather the last couple of weeks, getting a bit of snow and then temperature has consistently stayed below zero without it getting super cold.

Supposedly, we're in for a warm spell tomorrow and all that snow might turn to muck, so here's a pic I took of our street today coming home.

It was good while it lasted 🙂

That's amazing.

Only God knows.

The snow's gotten sloppy and heavy AND there's more of it. Been out shovelling snow three times the last few days. It's hard lower back exercise when it's wet like now.

I love the wintery mood, though. I took this pic today of our street on my way to the bus.

I Applied HIGH VOLTAGE to Electric Toys! #7 (Christmas Special🎄)

Santa and his Rocket Sleigh!

Merry Christmas, everyone!  :love:

Quote from: Hope on Dec 24, 2023, 06:30 PMMerry Christmas, everyone!  :love:
Merry Christmas Hope!

hope everyone has a great day

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Merry Christmas everyone!

Just seeing this thread now, and just wanted to let @jimmy jazz know that I did in fact buy my wife some sexy lingerie - which to be honest, is more of a gift to myself  :laughing:

Because it's socially acceptable to wear matching Christmas outfits with your cousin when you're both 18.

A holiday greeting from the Waffles household.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Dec 25, 2023, 09:50 AM
A holiday greeting from the Waffles household.
Merry Christmas Waffles!  8)

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 9th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence