Ban all dogs! Go knocking on everyone's door and take their dog out of their home. They must surrender ownership of their dog to the state. Round up all the dogs and dispose of them anyway you want. Euthanasia, burning, drowing but when it is being done a cat must be in the vicinity to watch as the dog expires!

This was not written by a cat but a hooman.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Oct 05, 2023, 03:22 PMBan all dogs! Go knocking on everyone's door and take their dog out of their home. They must surrender ownership of their dog to the state. Round up all the dogs and dispose of them anyway you want. Euthanasia, burning, drowing but when it is being done a cat must be in the vicinity to watch as the dog expires!

This was not written by a cat but a hooman.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Who would not enjoy walking along this public footpath, near Rydlios in Wales?

Sadly, anyone who reads this story may have second thoughts, along the lines of "where can I hide from a dog up here?! How quickly could I be helicoptered out?!"

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-67464124 : Four Injured In Dangerous Dog Attack

These kinds of incidents make me so angry because of the way they are robbing people of their once-tranquil heritage, that Britain, over centuries, has tried to protect for the enjoyment of everyone. :(

What you desire is of lesser value than what you have found.