Quote from: Lexi Darling on Apr 10, 2024, 04:39 PMMy mistake, though from what I'm seeing it looks like Democrats have the Senate but Republicans have the house.

You're correct, the Republicans control the house currently with a slim majority.

Quote from: Lexi Darling on Apr 10, 2024, 04:39 PMMy mistake, though from what I'm seeing it looks like Democrats have the Senate but Republicans have the house. Either way I think it's better to be safe than sorry. So far I've been able to get a small stockpile of medication in case of things going south, and if things really go to pot it might be possible to get a work visa to move to Canada or somewhere else since I have a partner with qualifications and we're legally married now. Probably a good topic for a household meeting in the near future.

Yeah I don't mean to downplay your concerns because they are valid. Who know what wacky shit might happen. Thank you for the update. I stand corrected. I thought they had both bodies. I'm reluctantly voting for two Senators in NY that I hate just to keep the democrats in control of the Senate but they are both pro Israel.

I was this cool the whole time.

https://twitter.com/shhon_
May 1st, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

"You Can't Make This Stuff Up": Rand Paul Continues Listing Wasteful Government Spending

WASTEFUL government spending?!?